Damn. Am I the only one who feels ugly?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by WAsmoker92, Jan 3, 2012.

1. You see how you felt the need to say this? That's because it is rare.

He looks like he could:

1.) Work in a headshop (maybe)
    2.) Fast food
    3.) Gas station
    4.) Rapist

Are looks everything? No.
    Do they help get the job? Abso-fucking-lutly.

2. You guys all seem like it's about the girl, and that's what brings happiness. I'm not gay, but if there is one thing I know, it's that having a girl doesn't always help. I can't help the fact that I'm different, and I don't feel that I should have to do something to myself in order to gain happiness. I'd rather have a life lived lonely, than live a life I didn't believe was true and be happy. So I might get a few more girls, big deal. Girls bring life long issues, like kids. Don't need that right now.

I understand that you guys/gals are tryin' to help, but I honestly think telling someone to be someone that they don't wish to be, is wrong. Whether it would make them happy or not. I see myself just fine, and I have never planned on cutting my hair, It's me. If I ever do cut my hair, It'll be because I have to, not because I want a lady. Just to let you guys know, my family still has all their hair, so I'll have a fully covered dome piece till the day I die.

Thanks for all the advice, I'm grateful for the fact that someone actually cares. But I believe that you've only got one life to live, and if you live it trying to adhere to someone else's idea of proper, you never lived correctly. I'd rather live without a girl, than have to change my comfort to acquire her. Just my two cents.

Thanks everyone, but I'm amazing just the way I am, and it'll show through my heart, not my short hair. Hopefully everyone else will realize that this Earth was never intended to revolve around looks. After all, a pretty person with an evil heart will destroy all that matters.

Catch you guys later.

By the way, thanks for the rapist comment. I'll reserve that for the shy chance that I ever meet you. Your blood can go on my wall.

3. Umm.... Since when were men objects of beauty? Lol besides those jersey fags.

Men, were ugly, be proud.

4. um, thats gotta be against the rules somehow...right:confused::confused:

5. you ain't ugly, friend.

6. You remind me of the dude from workaholics

[​IMG]

7. #27 RGreen, Jan 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2012
    [​IMG]

8. Green, That's tight.

THCandroid. Someone implied that I looked like it, so why is it against the rules for me to state something. It wasnot a threat. It was statement.

9. yea...like, dude.

it's not about the outer shell, its whats inside. like a walnut. you don't get em for the shell, its what's inside...

wow, i am baked!

but really bro, why are you so concerned?

10. Sorry to come off dickish but....

You want help? Grow the fuck up. Stop mooping around sad.

You think you're ugly...
    We tell you what to fix and you shot us all down?

Childish.

This is the real world! You see me over here? Ya I had horrible acne that I would cry and miss work, school, PROM (FUCKING PROM) over! You know what I did? I stopped being some pussy secretly hoping for some kind of sympathy. You see the blade above me? I bet he/she has some deep issues they deal with when it comes to appearance. EVERYONE DOES! Hell watch interviews with stars even!

I'd hate to go all "adult" on your ass but what if you had NO FUCKING LEGS? I bet then you sure as hell would miss your ugly teeth and rapist hair ( :laughing: )

Think of being disabled! In a damn wheelchair for the rest of your life.... Then it's not as easy as cutting your rapist hair ( :laughing: ) or fixing your "horrid" teeth.

You look like the typical teenage stoner... you have EVERYTHING you need to become ANYTHING you want.

Grow up :)

11. Hey man if you dont want to cut the hair, that's fine but you're going to have to do something with it if you want a decent job. Most employers are strict about this kind of shit. I had to cut my hair, even though it wasn't as beautifully full as yours, it hurt a bit. If you don't want to style the hair then your job options are very limited.

12. Seeing as how you won't cut the hair I suggest running and lifting weights. Do it for a month and be the judge, you won't be disappointed.

13. Damn. Sorry guys, came off a little retarded. I didn;t intend to act like that, I just kinda had an absolutely terrible night and morning, but I thought about everything, thanks to the remarks that I got from the "people" in this thread. I'm fine. I know not everybody needed to know about how I felt, but sometimes I just kinda hoped that someone could actually just tell me a yes or no answer, but I guess not. I don't understand how telling someone to grow the fuck up, over the internet, would help anything. Ya know, I had a friend, who was honestly a pretty girl. On some forum like this, somebody told her to grow up, and that night, she committed suicide. I understand that this is nowhere near my circumstance, but there are definitely easier ways to say it to someone. I understand being real, but you can say things without being rude to someone who was at least nice enough to say that he appreciated what you said, even though he didn't wish to follow the path you suggested.

I always knew I'd find judgmental people, but never like this. I mean, I don't go assuming things about your life, so why should you do the same about mine? The answer isn't found, because there isn't one. I've made some decisions that impacted myself. But I can't say that I was put in a great position in life. I didn't ask for the life that I've been forced to live. I DON'T have everything I need. I'm not even concerned about a girl. Walk a few steps in my shoes. Then tell me what I SEEM to have. I'm not gonna sit here and dwell on this anymore.

Thanks guys. IF there is a mod or something that reads this, I understand if you don't wish to, but could you please remove this thread?

14. [quote name='"WAsmoker92"']I'm definitely not cutting my hair. I don't want to FIT IN. I just want to be desired for who I am, and I make effort to talk to girls and what not. I just think the girls (more than I can count) I talk to, are shallow and only look for some cute guy, Never give the normal guy a chance.[/quote]

I think that your problem you'll find someone that will like you but the majority of girls don't want another girlfriend with that long ass hair no offense but they want a man so get confidence get a haircut and go out there and I guarantee success

15. i re-read your original post and thought about what my response was going to be....

you sound desperate for someone to know you on a personal level but yet you get on this forum and post a picture of yourself, stating yourself that you feel ugly. we dont know you, we can only judge from what you show.

like wtf kind of answers were you expecting. of course people are going to judge you and tell you what you should do to look "better".

im glad you're not going to dwell on this any longer but don't whine because people are criticizing you when you were expecting supportive answers. if you ever do, restate your question/topic.

16. You're not ugly, but i'd suggest that you get a haircut. You look like the guy from workaholics minus the mustache

17. I suggest oil after washing your hair and a pony tail... Not too much oil, essential oil to fix that hair, it should be smooth not puffy, and a pony tail is a lot more attractive to chicks than the dirty death metal do.

18. You're not ugly. You should be more confident because you could have it way worse. I know what you mean about not fitting in. Don't cut your hair to fit in. Keep it, there are chicks who dig long hair

19. You don't look much like the workaholics dude but you could I think that's how you should make your hair