Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cancel MMJ Card

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by RatM77, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Might need to move to another state with lesser gun laws. Does this account for rifles/shotguns also or just handguns? In my state its not necessary to have rifles/shotguns registered.

2. Ka-POW! MMJ patients are abiding by the laws in their state, basically nullifying that excerpt. :D

3. Ka-POW!
    it's illegal on a federal level, ATF is a federal organization.

4. Yeah, sorry scrambledegg81 but BongSquad's gotta be right on this one.

....btw.... anyone else see Cthulu up there? No, don't look! Shhh...

5. I agree, someone breaks in and you have to use that gun, it better be registered.

On the other hand, pot can be found pretty easily even if you don't have a card, but you better not get caught with an unregistered gun.

6. Hmm after reading over this I assume that I shouldn't purhase a firearm with my card.

7. I think your supposed to have a gun safe and then its legal..
    bbut im not sure

8. No, unless you never want to own a firearm ever again. But I doubt you could buy a gun with it anyway as your name will come up as having it I would imagine. It is illegal in every state, when you buy a gun they even have a question asking about marjiuana use on the form you fill out and sign.

9. I agree with this man. That rule is shit, taking rights away from patients. You can still own a cross bow though can't you.

10. [quote name='"nanners"']

I agree with this man. That rule is shit, taking rights away from patients. You can still own a cross bow though can't you.[/quote]

You sure can. I have two;)

11. it's illegal to own guns when you have your med card?
    what kinda shit is that?
    what the fuck happened to the bill of rights?
    god dammit...and just as I thought the california government had it right...

12. It is illegal Nationally.. Does not mean I do not own several fire arms.. Fuck that.. somebody wants to come get my legal grow i'll shoot them. As simple as that.

13. Luckily WA doesn't have a MMJ registry so i'm getting a glock soon

Can't believe they can just say "If you use MJ you can't own a gun" fuck that ish! I'd rather have potheads own guns than an alcoholic

14. If MJ is really a medicine and OP has been prescribed MJ for a problem he or she has, am I right in thinking they would rather own a gun than get better?...

Seems to me like OP is some gun loving wise ass who fancied getting stoned and bucked the system, thus threatening your liberal MMJ laws...

Just saying :bolt:

15. I'd never trade up nuggets for bullets.

16. janes illegal on a federal level, i wouldn't say the DEAs more friendly then the ATF

17. Man, if I lived in a legal state, I would never give up my MedMJ card, especially not for a gun.

18. I sold all my guns before moving to Oregon so I would not have to deal with this issue. The swords I kept....;)

19. I guess I will give up my mmj card and go back to buying off the street. Seems as if the ATF wants us to keep supporting those murdering cartels,who buy the way have the best guns in the world provided by whom? You guested it, Holders DEA! What a fiasco! Makes me proud to be US citizen.