Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CannaButter in the Microwave!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by grassy haze, Jan 3, 2012.

1. #1 grassy haze, Jan 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2012
    GRAZZY HAZE"s MICROWAVABLE CANNABUTTER RECIPE

-Quick and Easy!-

Before anyone starts to complain how THC is ruined in the microwave, this method DOES NOT require your ganja to ever be in the microwave at any point. ;)
    Ok, i'll start off by saying i've personally tried this method multiple times and have let numerous different people try it and they all loved it.

Things you will need:

- Two tablespoons of butter per gram of ganja you plan on using (salted or unsalted doesn't matter)

- A small microwave friendly container or small bowl of some sort (look around your kitchen i'm sure you all have something)

- Some ground up weed :D (ground up as possible, preferably to powder consistency)

Instructions:

1. Take your butter, and put it in your microwave friendly container. Microwave for 20 seconds on high.

2. Repeat step one 2 more times, letting the butter cool for 10 seconds each time you take it out.

3. Right after you're done microwaving your butter, take your ground herb and mix it in with the butter using a spoon or something of the sort, until all the herb is submerged in butter and mixed well.

4. Let cool in the fridge for 1-2 hours or in the freezer for 30 minutes.
    *Also, if you let the butter sit for a few days (in the refrigerator) you can increase the potency of it.

Should look something close to this:
    [​IMG]

5. Enjoy :smoke:
    You can use this CannaButter to cook with or put it on some toast and eat it by itself :smoking:
    [​IMG]

Hope this helped! Please, post on how it goes for you guys if you decide to try it, you won't be disappointed :cool:

-

2. Can't see the first picture. Try re-uploading it. I'm going to try this next weekend.

3. hmm odd, i can see it. but ill try and see if it helps.

4. you are of course decarbing your herb before hand right?

5. #5 grassy haze, Jan 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2012
    Actually no, the butter is hot enough after the three 20 second intervals to where the THC bonds to the fats, i also added if you let the butter sit for a few days it will increase the potency. This isn't the most efficient Cannabutter you can make, but its for anyone whos in a rush, needs to be stealthy, or cannot use a stove for whatever reason. ive never had a problem with this recipe nor has anyone else ive given it to. Seems to work pretty good.