Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Burn't "top" bud, what's going on?

• Please log in to reply

Sparky73

Sparky73

Blazed and Confused

• Registered Upgraded
  • 617 posts
I wanted to experiment with the one plant which is turning out pretty cool. I bent the whole plant over right before switching to 12/12. Well the whole plant looks great, except for the "top bud". It's not really the top anymore since the whole plant is at the same height.

I can touch the glass on my 400w and have the plant about 5" away. I just got a grow tent so that's why the leaves are purple. It had been down in my basement reaching 60 at night.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_4553.jpg
  • IMG_4549.jpg
  • IMG_4555.jpg
  • IMG_4568.jpg

jrw420

jrw420

flippin manure piles

• Registered Upgraded
  • 435 posts
shhhhhit looks good to me.....but if not raise your lights

piratechefny

piratechefny

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,398 posts
heat/light stress.

ProFish69

ProFish69

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

I wanted to experiment with the one plant which is turning out pretty cool. I bent the whole plant over right before switching to 12/12. Well the whole plant looks great, except for the "top bud". It's not really the top anymore since the whole plant is at the same height.

I can touch the glass on my 400w and have the plant about 5" away. I just got a grow tent so that's why the leaves are purple. It had been down in my basement reaching 60 at night.

Yes dude it looks like a bit of heat stress, should still recover and turn out all good. Are those beauty auto flowers ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users