According to Grasscity Growers, what are the best grow tents out there?

GC Growers unite! Please give me feedback in this thread here

Thx

SJ

Burn't "top" bud, what's going on?

• by Sparky73
  • Jan 02 2012 09:44 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • Please log in to reply
  • Blazed and Confused

• Sparky73
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 617 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 09:44 PM

I wanted to experiment with the one plant which is turning out pretty cool. I bent the whole plant over right before switching to 12/12. Well the whole plant looks great, except for the "top bud". It's not really the top anymore since the whole plant is at the same height.

I can touch the glass on my 400w and have the plant about 5" away. I just got a grow tent so that's why the leaves are purple. It had been down in my basement reaching 60 at night.

Attached Files

Replies (3)

• flippin manure piles

• jrw420
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 435 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 09:47 PM

shhhhhit looks good to me.....but if not raise your lights

• piratechefny
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,398 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 10:48 PM

heat/light stress.

• Pip
  • ProFish69
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:08 PM

I wanted to experiment with the one plant which is turning out pretty cool. I bent the whole plant over right before switching to 12/12. Well the whole plant looks great, except for the "top bud". It's not really the top anymore since the whole plant is at the same height.

I can touch the glass on my 400w and have the plant about 5" away. I just got a grow tent so that's why the leaves are purple. It had been down in my basement reaching 60 at night.

Yes dude it looks like a bit of heat stress, should still recover and turn out all good. Are those beauty auto flowers ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users