Happy Dayz Woodbine Toronto

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by derpdapimp, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Has anyone been there? I've been buying pieces there my whole life and I find that it's soooo cheap and good quality compared to other places in toronto. They have the big HOSS bongs with like 3 percs for like 100-200$. Is that cheap or am I just uninformed? Where do you other torontonians buy your pieces. They don't have Roors though

2. This was 65$. The bowl (mini-ashcatcher?), downstem and bong. It's about a 18 inches tall?

Attached Files:

3. by the sounds of your description and derps picture it seems like the shops full of Chinese glass i wouldent go there. inless you like cheap pieces and shitty quality

4. It's not. It's legit good quality glass. I've been buying there my whole life. I've tipped my bong a few times and it doesn't break. It's very sturdy and hits like a champ. The prices are just great and I don't even know how they make a profit lol.

5. But I can guarantee you it's not a chinese shop. The store is nice and clean, very organized, they have a great variety of pieces.

6. Ive only been to THC and Friendly Stranger in Toronto and i was pretty disappointed with both to be honest.

The best selection of brand name glass ive seen in ontario is the Hi Times in London. High prices, but the selection is crazy. I havent been in a while but apparently they just got some Toro in which i was surprised by...

7. Go to Peace Pipe on Queen Street, or if you have a car, go to Liquid Chrome in Barrie. I bought my Illy from Peace Pipe and they had a bunch of high-end pieces (haggle them from sticker prices though), and Liquid Chrome is just Ontario's best headshop, hands down, if you're looking for higher-end glass. Good luck, man!

8. Liquid chrome is the only headshop I go to.

9. colored glass how that pink is is Chinese other people will probably agree.

and if the shop had like green and blue percs on bongs like that its most likely Chinese two just sayin. and from your pic the perc looks crooked on top that doesnt happen with American glass.

ps i think its badass that pretty much the only thing you can say thats made good in America is some nice tubes hahaha

10. [quote name='"derpdapimp"']Has anyone been there? I've been buying pieces there my whole life and I find that it's soooo cheap and good quality compared to other places in toronto. They have the big HOSS bongs with like 3 percs for like 100-200$. Is that cheap or am I just uninformed? Where do you other torontonians buy your pieces. They don't have Roors though[/quote]

I've. Been to the one in Newmarket best headshop I've ever been to has to be liquid chrome in Barrie! I LOVE friendly stranger but they are so over priced and they don't even call it bongs they have weed stuff all over and still calls it a water pipe lolz makes me laugh kinda ironic =p

11. I like The Dragon at Yonge & Steeles in North York. They are an awesome Toronto headshop. :D

I hate going downtown. Now i rarely do. They are always so friendly.

I was searching for a specific hoss bong, to replace the one my sister broke. (She threw it out of my bedroom window!). I called all the stores in the area including THC and friendly and no one had it. I called The Dragon and they told me they'd order it custom for me. The guy told me to drop by so I could show him exactly the one I wanted. Within 5 days I had my new Hoss. I was so stoked. The Dragon has a customer for life!
    :smoke:

12. There is a pretty cool smoke head shop in keswick now www.thekockydog.ca. i was in there the other day, theres a good selection of glass, some cheaper stuff and some higher end stuff and they have Hoss too and Roor, also they were pretty friendly. its called the kocky dog and its up on simcoe, its about 20 minutes north from newmarket and the guy there said he could order if they dont have it so maybe you could find it there.:wave:

13. The problem with headshops in Toronto is they're all overpriced!!!

I would say Liquid chrome in Barrie is your best bet but waterloo and london also have many headshops that deal good glass at good prices.

A lot of headshops in Toronto deal that china glass and sell it for way too much. If your gunna buy china glass your better off just hitting the convenience store.

14. Thats true, problem is a lot of people dont know the difference so when they go into a head shop and see decent glass they expect it to cost the same as the crap they see at convenience stores. You have to know that if you want a decent made bong you will have to pay a little more. Friendly Stranger and those places in downtown Toronto are a little pricier but you have to consider their expenses, its not cheap to rent downtown. Stores in Barrie and Keswick (those are my two favourite that Ive seen for price and selection is Liquid Chrome and The Kocky Dog) will be a little lower in some things but their rents and expenses are a little lower too. I like the Canadian glass the best, Gear, Hoss Red Eye, all great choices and very reasonably priced :)

15. smiley blue do you work for the kocky dog? :devious: