Bears - What do I do?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Green First, Jun 6, 2006.

1. Ok last week i went to check the babies (plants) and i noticed that there was bear tracks around my grow. Like the bear was just check out the site then took off..... there was no damage this time...... I was wonder if anyone has any ideas on bear deterients???, besides a gun:smoking: . Also, now im afraid to check these babies again, cause what if the F'en thing jumps out at me (grrrrr):eek: . Is there anything I can do to avoid them my self .... like the time of day ...smells anything:confused: .

2. i'd take a rifle just in case the bear wanted to meet you and say hello

3. Mega powerful rifle too. A bear will take a lot more killing than a man.

4. No man, you see - the FBI has these boot covers that are like bear paws... they do that so you won't know it's the FBI - It's a ll a trick, abort mission, abort mission.

5. i nearly pissed myself laughing!:)

6. if you want a serious answer, im the resident outdoorsperson. i know all lol.

pee around your site, the bears will know its your territory and stay away.
    no, im not messing with you, it will work.

7. Thanks guys for the quick response....piss eh:rolleyes:.... what about long term is there anything that bears hate to smell....cause piss or pee will last only for a short time no:( ?

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>Today 11:26 AM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 1023703" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>DurbanPoison</TD><TD class=alt2>No man, you see - the FBI has these boot covers that are like bear paws... they do that so you won't know it's the FBI - It's a ll a trick, abort mission, abort mission.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I need those boots :p ......! Do they have deer and rabbit ones too....LOL:smoking:

8. The Rabbit ones are only for the midget agents.

The handicapped personell have to smear K-Y jelly all over their wheels on their wheelchair so as to leave the tracks of a very heavy snail...

This art is complex. The FBI spends millions of dollars and hours training these special men, and their track-mocking habits.

9. Best laugh in years!!!!

10. <TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 1023858" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>DurbanPoison</TD><TD class=alt2>The Rabbit ones are only for the midget agents.

The handicapped personell have to smear K-Y jelly all over their wheels on their wheelchair so as to leave the tracks of a very heavy snail...

This art is complex. The FBI spends millions of dollars and hours training these special men, and their track-mocking habits.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Dude, your fucking funny.....i literally fell out of my chair lauging. It must be really hard for those handicapped personnell, poor guys.

11. Thank you folks :) ^_^.

12. lol durbanpoison you're quite fucking funny :D

13. Wow shit that funny should be doled out slowly to us pot heads. I hurt my head as i fell down laughing. Thanks for the great laugh I needed thats.