Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Homemade Bongs + Bowls

• Please log in to reply

bigjonson

bigjonson

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 155 posts
Ive been currently using homemade bowls and bongs just because I kind of have to. There not that bad. It gives me a good high and its pretty easy. I have smoked from a glass bong before and its definetly better. But a good homemade gatorade bong will last you a while and theres nothing majorly wrong with them as long as you make them right. I am aware that the plastics burn and there really bad for your body but thats only on cheap water bottles. A gatorade bottles plastic is much thicker and much harder to burn. Here is my homemade bong/bowl setup.

Bowl:
9/16mm ratchet head.
2-3in thin metal pipe.
Hollowed out used AK-47 shell with a hole drilled in it for the neck of the bowl.
Metal screen.
Put these pieces together you got yourself a decent bowl.

Bong:Gatorade bottle. (Any size preferrably not the small ones)
9/16mm ratchet head.
2-3in metal pipe.
A carb cut into the bottle.
Metal screen.

Before you start hatin I am under the age of 18 and I dont have the luxuries of real bongs and bowls.

Weve all had homemade bong/bowl times so share with me some of your homemade smoke items.

Edited by bigjonson, 02 January 2012 - 03:10 AM.