First time smelling gf's pussy juice, really turned off

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by FreedomIsSmoked, Jan 1, 2012.

1. yeah the first time I fingered my girlfriend I sniffed my fingers and gagged. but now I'm so used to her and she turns me on so much it doesn't even bother me anymore. it actually smells pretty sexy now.

2. god that sucks either get used to it, tell her that her shit stank and to clean it more before u hang out, or find a better smelling girl

3. fuck in the shower. dont care if its been said. thats the answer

4. Washing machines live longer with calgon!!

5. Ancient Chinese secret,huh?

6. Hahahahaha... Party time.. Excellent.

7. she a pisces...

8. 1. Go to cvs
    2. Buy box of summer eve douches
    3. Wrap nicely with a big bow
    4. Write card "wash that shit babe, love u:)"

9. My friend was really sad the other day because his girlfriend dumped him, I said don't worry man there's plenty more fish in the sea - and he goes "yeah but it's not just the smell i miss".......

10. do you guys think the amount of guys this certain vag has been with has anything to do with the smell?

ive fucked a virgin and didnt smell anything on my fingers

ive fucked an absolute WHORE when i was hammered and ended putting on my clothes and leaving (after i finished) because it was nauseating

11. i've smelled my cum before, it either has no smell, or an extremely mild smell.
    i've dealt with nasty pussies before. a couple of times the girl has taken her panties off and the smell just fills the whole room. seriously girls how do you let yourself get that nasty down there?

12. lol extremely mild is such a mind fuck

13. You gave her what I call the fish test. You give a casual little feel down there with your pointer finger and ever so sly rub it in front of your nose like you have an itch. If it stinks, ABORT THE MISSION or just stick it to her from behind and put your shirt over your nose. If it's smells OK, proceed with your plans.

Depending on your needs, one can't be too picky with this rule. I actually prefer to call it more of a guide.. no matter what you chose, at least you're prepared before you stick your face down there.

14. I kinda wanna know the circumstances of the day that you smelled your own jizz.

15. i just finished jacking off, and i thought to myself. "i wonder what my cum smells like?" so i smelled it. couldn't smell anything at all.
    have you never smelled your own pussy juice?

16. :laughing: haaaaah

17. She was just having an off day. Most likely when she comes over she'll be smelling a helluva lot cleaner.

18. No....no I can honestly say to you I have not

19. I guess you are homosexual.

Nothing to be ashamed of... But, dude, your hatred of your GF's vagina is odd, very odd, quite odd, incredibly odd, indeed. :)

20. My cum smells loud...