First time smelling gf's pussy juice, really turned off

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by FreedomIsSmoked, Jan 1, 2012.

1. So this evening I was with my girlfriend. I was touching and sucking her breast, and then put my fingers around her pussy area (close to her ass). She was wearing tights, so her pussy juices were all over her pants in that area. Since it was my first time ever getting in that area, I smelt my finger. The smell was awful :(

We got to sit somewhere else half an hour later and I could still smell her pussy. I barely wanted to kiss her and just wanted to go home. I actually felt really disconnected to her after that point.I'm really freaked out about this and don't know what to do. Do I talk to her about this? Or just hope next time smells better? She comes over in 2 days, and I'm probably going to smell her again. Please GC, help me out somehow!

2. It is a smell that takes a while to get used to. Eventually you will learn to love it, happened with me as well.

3. Aw man! Not while I'm eating a fish taco!

But seriously...

It might've just been this one time, you know? If it's stinky next time, confront her about it.

Constructive criticism. Hug her after you tell her about it. Let her know that you still love her, you know?

4. have you ever smelled pussy juice before?

5. Dude, first of all, calm down. It may not be as bad as you think. What I'm basically saying is none of us stay "fresh" all day long, and she may have not been at (or near) her peak of cleanliness.

If you know when she gets cleaned up during the day, plan your next date around that time. Hopefully things will go better next time.

If not, then if it does bother you that much, and you would like to continue this relationship in that way, you may simply need to be honest with her and yourself. Not sure if you know any of her girlfriends, but if you don't feel that comfortable talking with her directly, you might be able to arrange a meeting to drop a hint or two and hope the message gets across.

However, she may honestly respect you more if you found a tactful way to talk to her personally (tactful is key here). Perhaps you both sit down and discuss some turn-ons and turn-offs as a way to hint. Reassure her that you really like her and are being honest to try and make it work out. Good luck!

6. Hmmm... I sorta know where he's coming from but at the same time it could just be that one time - maybe she wasn't prepared for you fingering her, now she knows you guys are moving to the next level she might freshen up the old' sausage wallet for you next time :) and yes, vagina can be a wonderful smell.

Happy new year :)

7. Or maybe you rubbed around the wrong hole? LOL, you wouldn't be the first don't worry ;)

8. Did she eat finish sometime soon? My girlfriend juices REEK when she eats fish

9. You will also discover that it smells vastly different during different times of her cycle (assuming she is not on hormone birth control).

Your

Scent of a Woman

10. thats interesting you say you feel disconnected now. I recently dated this girl for a short period. When we had sex the first time, everything was fine. i liked her sooooo much, it was insane. like i wanted to be around her all the time, and i thought about her first thing waking up, and last thing falling asleep.

then the second time we fucked, she STUNK, SO BAD. Ive had plenty of GF's, and enjoy eating pussy, so its nothing new to smell pussy. but this stunk. immediately i "disconnected". i feel bad about it, but i cant help it. I just wasnt attracted to her anymore.

perhaps its a pheromone thing? i dunno just an idea.

11. That sucks man..welcome to world...girls may be pretty and what not with breast that we cant keep out eyes off of......but their weakness!!!......is stank pussy :p.

Boom. Bitches.

12. She SMELLED O.K. to ME

13. [quote name='"caddie87"']Or maybe you rubbed around the wrong hole? LOL, you wouldn't be the first don't worry ;)[/quote]

Ahh it does feel good to stop laughing after long periods. Haha. Which made me think for some reason, of Kevin Harts scene, the you eat ass face

14. Sometimes it smells, sometimes it doesn't.

It's normal. And if she constantly smells like that you either need to learn to love it, or somehow get her to clean herself a bit better - which can be degrading to her confidence but whatever.

15. When was the last time you smelled your cum? Was it pleasant?

16. Breathe through your mouth hahaha

17. Thanks for the support everyone :) After getting a good rest, I feel better now. I think it was because we were going out on our date for several hours, so she wasn't at her peak of cleanliness. I also believe her period may have been part of it too, but how am I supposed to know that lol :p

About me going around the wrong whole, that could be possible. I was rubbing around the ass crack area first, and went down to the bottom of her pussy area, not around the clit in any way. So maybe I went to most smelly area?

I kinda wish I kept my hands to myself though, the date would have been perfect if it weren't for that. But she placed her hand above my pants on my shaft first, so I thought she was ready for some above-clothing sensual touching.

18. The disconection I felt was not only from the smell, but a few other factors as well. When I was kissing her and feeling her breast, I could tell she was really turned on. But after every kiss, she wasn't smiling at me like she would regularly do. She kind of did this eye roll thing, I've never seen her do this before. I really liked when we smiled together, so this just felt strange.

On top of that, I wiped off some of her makeup when touching her face when kissing her. So she didn't look like how she did as usuall. Now I know not do ruin her makeup. :) So again, it felt a bit off.

Lastly, We had been cuddling and kissing for like 5 or 6 hours, so I just kind of got bored of it. I just wanted to hug, didn't really feeling like kissing. This was unlike me, because I'm normally all over her and madly in love :) I guess all these events happened all at once which caused my disconnection.

19. [quote name='"Mastertokes2.0"']When was the last time you smelled your cum? Was it pleasant?[/quote]

Fucking semen smells like chlorine!

20. Hahaha, true. Semen barely smells, unless it comes out of a pissy dick. And I will always wash my dick in the sink after I pee, so my shit is as clean as a whistle!