Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will weed become legal in Canada before it is in America?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by smokinthaherb, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Or will America legalize it before Canada? Seems like Canada is more lenient then America about weed.

2. canada most definitely

3. When though. This year? 10 years from now? Im hoping its soon :)

4. America will have it legal this year if Ron Paul is elected as president.

Ron Paul for president 2012!!

5. Don't vote for somebody simply because they support marijuana legislation. Look at the rest of his agenda & make an educated decision based off of it.

Sincerely;
    Johnny Be-Intelligent ;)

6. [quote name='"scrambledegg81"']Don't vote for somebody simply because they support marijuana legislation. Look at the rest of his agenda & make an educated decision based off of it.

Sincerely;
    Johnny Be-Intelligent ;)[/quote]

I think his foreign policy is exponentially better than what we have going on now.

7. Fuck that®^^

Ron Paul 2012

8. It's so corrupt ron paul doesnt have a chance lol. We will see though.

9. I disagree, DO vote for somebody simply because they support marijuana legislation, anyone who doesn't support it is ignorant, and do you want an ignorant person in control of your country? Also, this is a weed forum, im pretty sure most of us care more about weed than politics, also Ron Paul is actually the only candidate worth voting for :hello:

10. Exactly...if someone supports you, vote for them. If someone doesn't support you, don't vote for them. Ron Paul is the only choice...only a sheep would disagree.

11. yeah because the president has the power to just do that :rolleyes:

12. Well, I have dual citizenship for can/us and if one decriminalizes it and not the other I'll make a point of living in the country that makes it legal for me. Sounds crazy perhaps like im letting weed dictate where I live, but I love it so much I smoke it every day that I have it! If Ron Paul gives more power to the states rather than federal government for ANYTHING including marijuana even if still only medicinal.... Ron has my vote.

13. I over heard this "...oh the economy isn't that baaaAAAaaad." from a crowd of Newt supporters :p

I dislike any party, and the members, as well as career politicians...which includes RP....yet, RP is the lesser evil to vote for...seeing how they've [DC] blocked all media outlets for my candidate, big C...I'll vote RP.

[​IMG]:p

14. You guys are completely missing my point: I'm saying that because a candidate has a certain stance on a single issue you support doesn't mean that he/she deserves your vote. Anyone with a sense of responsibility would take a look at the candidates' track record, voting history & current platform before deciding to vote for that candidate.

Then again, 99.9% of voters don't really give a crap about responsible citizenship and simply follow the rest of the herd...

15. If the liberals are voted in for Canada it will be legal in the next 2 years I'm sure and NDP wants to decriminalize. But if conservatives win again.....
    Also if we get liberals voted in here in BC it could be legal in BC next couple years also.
    Correct me if I'm wrong about BC being able to legalize or not