Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to not get the munchies

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by snowz4life, Dec 31, 2011.

1. I always eat before I smoke, And If you get the munchies after smoking, Just drink water. The munchies is your body trying to kill the high. It never fails I eat and I sober up.

Also I find caffeine of any kind very nice with thc. P.S I <3 Brownies

2. [quote name='"StuGrimson23"']

A whole pumpkin pie? You must have destroyed the bathroom, possibly melting the porcelain toilet the next morning.:D[/quote]

Haha its pumpkin not chili...plus I put a fat layer of cool whip over the top...can't forget the cool HA-WIP

3. start lifting weights and munchies are gods gift to you cause you never have to worry about being short on your macros for the day woooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. I've heard of people brushing their teeth to avoid the munchies. I'm not sure if this works though.:confused_2:

5. I drink a protein shake

6. Shiiiit.
    When I don't want to eat I drink lot's of milk... That fills you up but it's not like you're eating stuff.
    I usually just smoke a few bowls and when I don't want to eat, drink milk. Yeah.
    [​IMG]

7. No munchies?

I'm afraid it is your destiny.

8. ^I thought you ate yogurt.

9. how about just have self control and dont eat??

10. I've never really understood why it's so difficult for people to control what they eat when they were high. Personally, it doesn't make me any more or less hungry than I already was, but the food is definitely more satisfying. I feel it just enhances the eating experience, not creating never ending hunger.

11. Look up a picture of a fat guy's gooch, then picture yourself in possession of that gooch. That's what you will get if you eat too much over time.

12. Just don't start dude, or simply practice self restraint :smoke:

13. Sometimes ill eat before I smoke to try and reduce the urge.

14. 100% mind over matter. Assuming you aren't actually in need of fuel(food).

Once you take that first bite though your donezo. The way i avoid eating while medicated is mostly to drive my coffee I guess. But I'm a coffee person so I always have a cup anyway.

Coffee and joints = the best

15. This thread just gave me an idea...I'm going to go get high and hit up the Cheesecake Factory. Then on the way home, I'm going to stop by the 99 Cent Store and buy $10 worth of candy.

16. I honestly don't get the munchies, given food taste 100 times better I never really feel a huge need to eat haha.

17. wouldnt eating anything high in fats absorb your the thc ?

18. I make a conscious effort not to eat while high.

Another good idea would be to measure a portion for yourself and eat while high during a regular meal such as lunch or dinner, that way you still get to enjoy eating while high -- my friend from high school used to do this during wrestling season.