Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone know how to make gold/blonde hash

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by im_doing_me, Jun 6, 2006.

1. anyone know how why and how basicly to get yellow hash. and not just saying get yellow kif lol

2. I'm pretty sure blonde hash is just kif compressed into a block. I could be wrong ive only bought it once.

3. its just more finely sifted

4. the last filter-bag on a ice-o-lator gets some good amber heads in it.dry and press for storage...hold in palm till soft then mush it around till it turns black...best to be sitting when smoking at this concentration...lol

5. blonde hash is pressed with out heat

usually dry dry chief so when pressed the heat don't turn the chief black

black hash starts out as chief ( blonde in color ) they add water /tea mix chief into ball heat slightly roll with pin heat roll heat roll until its al black throughout and nice and soft malleable black hash

leb blonde is blonde cut they let the flowers dry for months after harvest

thus the dry chief don't rupture under pressure causing dark brown outer layer but still blonde inside

when the chief is super dry it presses completely blonde inside and outer shell

giving you true blonde hash

blonde leb made from indica with sativa like effects

use sativa dominant green crack strain use a dry sift tumbler "tumble now" or mini chief sift box i bought mine on wacky willies.com

go there to see what im referring to then google to find them in your local area

cheers