Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Pictures Of Stage:1

• Please log in to reply

an0nym0us

an0nym0us

[C.N] [Squishy Pants]

• Registered Upgraded
  • 277 posts

Had To Post Some Pics So you can see atleast what my pot looks like ... Desktop Cam

Posted Image
My Pot Shes a Beauty !

Posted Image
10 Seeds in dis Baby
Posted Image
Look At That Lucious h2o
Posted Image
Look At That Beatiful Soil

Similar Topics: Pictures Of Stage:1     x

NorthernLites

NorthernLites

• Registered Upgraded
  • 133 posts
Your not suppost to plant all the seeds together, root tanglage is serious! I suppose you could wait until they pop and then separate them by gently pulling them out. So you should invest in some very small square pots so that you can put your young plants in. Its also gonna be neccesary to label those plants to tell which is male or female, so do that investing in the pots.

Weres yer lightage ? and do you have another grow room ?

an0nym0us

an0nym0us

[C.N] [Squishy Pants]

• Registered Upgraded
  • 277 posts

Your not suppost to plant all the seeds together, root tanglage is serious! I suppose you could wait until they pop and then separate them by gently pulling them out. So you should invest in some very small square pots so that you can put your young plants in. Its also gonna be neccesary to label those plants to tell which is male or female, so do that investing in the pots.

Weres yer lightage ? and do you have another grow room ?

Posted Image

an0nym0us

an0nym0us

[C.N] [Squishy Pants]

• Registered Upgraded
  • 277 posts
Witch should i use ?
Posted Image
Square Ones

Or

Posted Image
Oval Ones

an0nym0us

an0nym0us

[C.N] [Squishy Pants]

• Registered Upgraded
  • 277 posts
imma go with the sqare one i got 2 seeds almost germinated imma putt in the and i can use the lids underneth it for watering but i have to drill a hole in the bottum of the container

Posted Image

DierWolf

DierWolf

Ganja Guru

• Old School
  • 4,285 posts
Exactly what kind of system is this???

Whatever container your going to be using make sure you have holes at the bottom for drainage, and i hope your not planning on leaving them in that for the entire grow.

an0nym0us

an0nym0us

[C.N] [Squishy Pants]

• Registered Upgraded
  • 277 posts
allready poked holes and no im using these because they are smal witch would make it eaiser to move to a bigger pott

TheFxckingHero

TheFxckingHero

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 864 posts
what's the point of the air pump and water supply below when you're growing in soil?

an0nym0us

an0nym0us

[C.N] [Squishy Pants]

• Registered Upgraded
  • 277 posts

what's the point of the air pump and water supply below when you're growing in soil?

its not an airpump it recycles the water so everything i water them with is fresh and the same temp as plant and soil at arroun 75f-80f

Hense water recycling ewual high h20 in da water

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users