Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

laced weed or medical issue?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DontPassOnGrass, Dec 29, 2011.

1. #41 Chroniccccc, Dec 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2011
    'A little extra Christmas present?' I would knock his ass out. I can't believe that someone (a 'friend') would do that to you without even asking for your consent. How would he feel if he was strapped to a chair and was injected with a shit load of heroin until he OD'd? Well then again he'd probably enjoy it... fucking methheads, I'm sorry this happened to you man, shit like this makes me angry.

2. I can't get any info from the 3 guys I smoked with...but i spoke with one of their recently ex gf's who is an acquaintance of mine and she said he was into crystal meth these days. So I dont know if that was it. I felt a lot better this morning and just want to forget about the whole thing. Its going to be hard to do considering it was one of the worst things ive ever experienced.

im going to smoke some of my stash with my real friends and try to relax and play some video games/watch sports.

thanks for all of your input, grasscity is a topnotch forum.

3. laced with meth? ouch!

4. At least you hated it and never wana fuck with that stuff again. lesson learnt: dont smoke with sketchballs :p

5. @op 2-3 bowls of dank has u baked, then if there was HASH and you werent ready for it it could give you overly intense effects, and having a bad expierence of any knid can leave a person out of sorts for a few days.