Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

laced weed or medical issue?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DontPassOnGrass, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Are you calling me a troll? wow buddy you are a moron. Read my posts..I'm as pro marijuana as it gets...I've grown my own bud and loved the herb for many years

2. Your rep dude.

3. He could've crushed some pills in the weed bowl.

4. no hallucinations, just extreme dizziness/blurred vision/tweaking/hot and cold/convulsions...

5. Tweak tweak little sheep....No brainer you got methed out.....

6. I'd love to get some weed laced with DMT! Unfortanatley nobody sells DMT around here.

7. Step it up and dip some bud in black tar heroin, then tell him "Haha bitch! I one-upped you!"

8. I would never lace anyone's bud. That's just low and a bitch move if they aren't expecting it. I'll just jump him if I ever see him again.

9. That's weird bro.

Im super high.
    Im totally not trying to be an ass but I just had to post this.

10. How is assaulting someone the answer? Go confront him. Jesus, people these days.

11. haha that would be a different kind of revenge.

12. Lmfao. I just realized how ridiculous his comment actually was.

13. Considering that we were friends from WAY back this is about as fucked up a thing as you could do in my opinion. I use to consider myself a pacifist as Im normally the one breaking up the fights, but I feel so violated from yesterday man.

In reality I'm leaving town soon and I'll do my best to never see him again. I'm just angry and FEEL like beating the shit out of him.

14. Have you ever been around someone addicted to meth? you think confronting a few meth heads at their apartment is going to go smoothly or accomplish anything? a smack in the head with a bat when they least expect it is the only way to greet a tweaker.

speaking from experience. my bros been a meth addict for 3 years

15. You seem like a douchebag and a half

16. Get a home drug test. Some have one test for multiple drugs. I've smoked laced weed before but nothing like crank. You know its laced when that first hit is alittle "funny".

17. that's a good idea. I hate even asking the 'was my weed laced?' question but considering that Ive never freaked out before and it was such a small dosage with those results I just dont know what else to think other than some medical issue, which is potentially even worse than laced weed. I just got the number of one of the other guys who smoked with us yesterday, im going to try to get some answers from him.

18. he wont rat out his boy. gotta go straight to the source. then again meth-heads have respect for only 1 thing

19. You seem new here.

20. Sorry to hear this happened to you man.

The symptoms you are talking about are classic amphetamine symptoms, more so methamphetamine. I've never that stuff myself, but I am at least 80% sure that's what it was. The symptoms, amount of time, etc...

After it was done and over with, did you feel really beat? Tired as hell? Did you have a slightly chemical taste? Bitter, but somewhat salty?

Once again, never did it, just know a lot of information dealing with drugs.