Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are some cool/good ways to roll up?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by flurmy1, Dec 28, 2011.

1. I already tried the one thats sticked. What else can i do? i have 60$ fo dro im just messing around with lol

2. learn the backflip.

#:cool:

3. Learn the hippie-wizard magical one hand roll n light

4. The one where you roll it with the sticky side on the inside vs the outside, when you finish rolling it you light the extra paper on fire and it travels up the joint, burns off the extra paper, and then lights the joint for you. It's really cool, I roll them a lot, I just cannot remember what the hell it's called.

5. I wanna try that one!!! PLEASE TELL ME THE NAME!!!

6. [quote name='"flurmy1"']

I wanna try that one!!! PLEASE TELL ME THE NAME!!![/quote]

I believe its called rolling inside out.

7. If you can pull it off at a party people look at you as if you are a god among men. It's cool as shit.

If you youtube reverse rolling or backwards joint rolling I'm sure it will pop up. People often cut off the extra paper, I wet down where the extra paper meets the joint and then light the corner of the extra paper on fire and then with one smooth motion guide the flame up the paper towards end of the joint you want to light. When you start rolling it you will understand what I am saying.

FOR THE RECORD: If you are blazed as shit and forget to wet down the joint where the extra paper ends, YOU LIGHT THE ENTIRE JOINT ON FIRE. You also look like a fucking retard in front of your friends. I've been there haha.

8. I believe its called backwards roll or backflip. Here is a vid on youtube showing you how to do it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zinzkn_5tgU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL]Advanced Joint Rolling - Backwards Roll - YouTube[/ame]