Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

What are some cool/good ways to roll up?

• Please log in to reply

flurmy1

flurmy1

• Registered Upgraded
  • 454 posts
I already tried the one thats sticked. What else can i do? i have 60$ fo dro im just messing around with lol

OGkushak

OGkushak

Mobbin' the World

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,164 posts
learn the backflip.

#:cool:

boatdock

boatdock

Registered Marijuana User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 847 posts
Learn the hippie-wizard magical one hand roll n light

xThrowBack

xThrowBack

• Registered Upgraded
  • 819 posts
The one where you roll it with the sticky side on the inside vs the outside, when you finish rolling it you light the extra paper on fire and it travels up the joint, burns off the extra paper, and then lights the joint for you. It's really cool, I roll them a lot, I just cannot remember what the hell it's called.

flurmy1

flurmy1

• Registered Upgraded
  • 454 posts

The one where you roll it with the sticky side on the inside vs the outside, when you finish rolling it you light the extra paper on fire and it travels up the joint, burns off the extra paper, and then lights the joint for you. It's really cool, I roll them a lot, I just cannot remember what the hell it's called.

I wanna try that one!!! PLEASE TELL ME THE NAME!!!

kd0G420

kd0G420

Marijuana User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,104 posts

I believe its called rolling inside out.

xThrowBack

xThrowBack

• Registered Upgraded
  • 819 posts

If you can pull it off at a party people look at you as if you are a god among men. It's cool as shit.

If you youtube reverse rolling or backwards joint rolling I'm sure it will pop up. People often cut off the extra paper, I wet down where the extra paper meets the joint and then light the corner of the extra paper on fire and then with one smooth motion guide the flame up the paper towards end of the joint you want to light. When you start rolling it you will understand what I am saying.

FOR THE RECORD: If you are blazed as shit and forget to wet down the joint where the extra paper ends, YOU LIGHT THE ENTIRE JOINT ON FIRE. You also look like a fucking retard in front of your friends. I've been there haha.

KushMastaFlex

KushMastaFlex

Black Belt

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,396 posts
I believe its called backwards roll or backflip. Here is a vid on youtube showing you how to do it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zinzkn_5tgU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL]Advanced Joint Rolling - Backwards Roll - YouTube[/ame]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users