Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account
Photo

Clean a Click'N'Toke

• Please log in to reply

kotcarson

kotcarson

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
My wife got me a Click'N'Toke - Click'N'Toke's Page - and it works great for me plus it really helps me medicate while out and about. People rarely give a second look to somebody using such a "medical" looking device (as opposed to a glass spoon, bong, etc).

I love the thing and recommend it to everybody who needs to medicate often through out the day.

Anyway, I dunno how to go about cleaning it? Should I clean out all the different parts just like any other sort of MMJ product? Or is there a special way to clean a Click'N'Toke? I don't want to ruin the thing by cleaning it wrong, y'know?

Many thanks, and happy holidays and new year!

debbiedoes

debbiedoes

• Registered Upgraded
  • 497 posts
Didn't it come with instructions? I would look-
Is this a vape type pipe? Looks just like what my dispensary is selling for a $100-! But it's called a vape pen.
Happy medicating!!!
Debbie:)

theheadshed

theheadshed

Dead Head

• Registered Upgraded
  • 146 posts
take it apart and soak your screen in rubbing alcohol

kotcarson

kotcarson

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
Rubbing alcohol. Gotcha. Thanks :)

theheadshed

theheadshed

Dead Head

• Registered Upgraded
  • 146 posts
I'd suggest 70% rather than 91% but that's really just a personal preference... and make sure you rinse it well with hot water before using it again! :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users