my sister has white spots on her tonsils & shit, is it an STD?

Discussion in 'General' started by NorCalPiff, Dec 27, 2011.

1. I'd say it's probably strep throat, but I wont be able to tell until I see a naked picture of her.....:p

2. Lol you took that to a whole different level dude! I never said I wish she gets Aids...wtf? Just a reality-check.

3. Reality Check of it all is that you make it come off as though you've been playing tonsil tag with your sister.

If you're concerned about her and her slutty ways, talk to her like a mature brother. If you are simply trying to start an argument with her in order so you can be "right" and she can be "wrong" then you need to check your intentions at the door.

With that being said, none of us on here are qualified to diagnose your sister's condition. I'm guessing since we're in the winter months and there are millions of bacteria floating around -whether you shove cocks in your mouth or not-, it's probably just Strep.

Get outta here with your holier than thou bullshit OP.

4. Calm down man hes just worried

5. seems like an odd thing to be worried about. How do you even find out about white spots on your sister's tonsils ?

• Like Like x 1

6. Yes OP, do tell...[​IMG]

7. Eh. People don't really die from HIV anymore. They're living long enough to have deadly side effects from the medications, like liver failure. But we're talking, someone who contracts it in their late teens, if they stay on their medication their wholes lives, they could see 60 or 70 years old.

8. omg That is TRUE! Wtf were you doing man

9. Oh she might just have tonsil stones too. A lot of people get them and don't even realize it. Have her press on her tonsils. If anything pops out, it's tonsil stones.

10. That sounds disgusting^^

11. seems OP bolted soon as you discovered his dirty little secret.

12. Sounds similar to streptococcus
    The cephalosporin antibiotics such as cephalexin (Keflex, Keftabs, Biocef) and cefadroxil (Duricef)are about three times more effective --three times lesslikely to fail --in eradicating strep than penicillin. This conclusion is based ona meta-analysis of 35trials reportedby Drs. Janet R. Casey and Michael E. Pichichero from the University of Rochester.
    [​IMG]

13. Thats also disgusting^^

14. This is what happens when you try to deep throat me.

or when brothers and sisters make out.

15. It is disgusting, but it's normal. Like farts.

16. EWWWWW theres NO WAY thats as common as farts. How do you get that disease?

17. looks like a yeast infection?

18. + rep because OP doesn't give a fuck what society tells him. Incestuous Tonsil Tag FTW?

19. Tonsil stones? They aren't a disease. It's just mucus that builds up and solidifies in the tonsil crevices.

The pictures above are a nasty infection, not tonsil stones.

20. you were talking about Tonsil stones??? I though you meant the white shit all over the tonsils.

Tonsil stones are perfectly normal though.