Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Canna Oil + DMSO

• Please log in to reply

KinkySwitch

KinkySwitch

• Registered Upgraded
  • 662 posts
DMSO is a natural material that you can find at a super suppliments or health food store, you can get it in a jar of 99% DMSO in a cream or gel base, and it's sold as a 'solvent'
I use it on my wrists and shoulders as a topical pain reliever, it helps with joint pain and swelling, but it carries anything with it to your blood stream.

I was curious if Canna Oil, the same stuff I have seen tutorials on how to put into pills to make strong medicine, can be added to something like this, and used topically? would the DMSO carry it with it, like it would another topical agent - Arnica? Arnica is a pain relieving cream that people will put on their skin first, and then rub DMSO cream into it, this has the Arnica go into the inflamed joints or sore muscles better.

Thoughts?

beatadrum

beatadrum

• Registered Upgraded
  • 195 posts
Just going to repeat what Rick Simpson has said. If you are trying to fight an external illness or skin cancer than you can use the cannabis oil topically as it is. If it is internal then ingesting the oil is the best way. I know a couple people are adding things like lecithn an coconut oil to aid increase the bioavailabilty of the cannabis oil. Maybe the combination of this stuff you mention will produce similar effecta for external illness or skin cancers. Keep in mind "we are the pioneers" as Drhell2pay tells me a lot. Some questions you have regarding would this would with cannabis oil are only going to be answered with application.

dirtydingusus

dirtydingusus

The jester drinks and starts to think that he alone is wise

• Old School
  • 12,821 posts

"D.M.S.O."

D. M. S. O.
Crypto Wonder Drug
In vogue
Some people say
It cures arthritis
Maybe that's why
It keeps getting banned
It's absorbed
Directly through the skin
Mix it with lemon juice
Touch your fingertips
You'll taste the lemon
The police
Started a riot
Down at the courthouse
Again
Running amok
Spilling blood
Bashing heads
I do my part
Behind the lines
Swabbing door handles of cop cars
With D.M.S.O.
Mixed with L.S.D.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2M_fQnVqew]Dead Kennedys - D.M.S.O. - YouTube[/ame]

KinkySwitch

KinkySwitch

• Registered Upgraded
  • 662 posts
I was thinking more to quickly penitrate down into painful muscles and joints, which DMSO can do rapidly. I was hoping that somehow the oil being carried with the DMSO would be a faster means of getting it to say, a 'tennis elbow' or an injured cuff in comparison to ingestion.

Kronny

Kronny

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,035 posts
Whats up fellow Washtonian?I have often wondered the same thing. I use DMSO but never tried with oil. I would assume you would want the oil on your skin first, then DMSO. Should only need a fraction of oil compared to usual dose.

KinkySwitch

KinkySwitch

• Registered Upgraded
  • 662 posts

Whats up fellow Washtonian?I have often wondered the same thing. I use DMSO but never tried with oil. I would assume you would want the oil on your skin first, then DMSO. Should only need a fraction of oil compared to usual dose.

Thats what I was thinking. Do you live in the greater Seattle area? It would be interesting to actually experiment with this

drewbot

drewbot

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Thats what I was thinking. Do you live in the greater Seattle area? It would be interesting to actually experiment with this

Last week I pulled some oils out of bud sample with EtOH, removed plant matter, waxes, washed it, etc. A friend asked me (chemist extra-ordinaire) what I would suggest for joint sores. I prepared 1/2 g oil and 1/2 g dmso and I applied a dab onto my wrist... 10 minutes ago. I am fading into oblivion right now. Anyways the idea was to run a bad ass CBD garden and seperate that (probably using wet cannatonic and acid/base/diatamaceous earth extraction etc)... and use it with the DMSO. Point being cannabis oil is highly soluble in DMSO and it's very very active. I'm totally farked. I need to cap all my goddamn chemicals before I fade.. Anyways I'm couch locked and it feels better than weed food so far. I'm a little panicked because I don't know how deep down the rabbit hole I'm going. Seacrest out!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users