Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Hippy Chicken

• Please log in to reply

punkerthanthou

punkerthanthou

Upper Crust

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
This is some dank I went through a while ago and you won't find this stuff anywhere but here in Oregon. The strain is Hippy Chicken... It's a cut of blueberry x alaskan thunderfuck that was saved and cloned 9 years ago because it was incredibly mold resistant and did really well outdoors here. This stuff was indoor in organic soil though. This stuff was very sativa dominant, pretty psychedelic and had me laughing about anything. Had a good bit of indica kick, left my body feeling tingly all over but not locked to the couch. I've really never had anything quite like it, definitely top notch.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMAG0427.jpg

S0UR

S0UR

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 5,007 posts
Sounds awesome. The name though..? ...Nice bud!

ruinit420

ruinit420

S.W.E.D

• Registered Upgraded
  • 326 posts
looks like some fire! i would love to try some of that!:smoke:

Nadroj

Nadroj

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,941 posts
I love that oregon bud... how much it run you? Shit is fireee :smoke:

420mastertoker

420mastertoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 503 posts
i know where im going on "vacation" now...haha looks like some dank, how much did that nug weight? looks big in the pic.

SkunkyBrains

SkunkyBrains

• Registered Upgraded
  • 567 posts
I just smoked some this past weekend, and it was off the hook. I wish I lived in Oregon, cuz this shit is great!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users