Some of my artwork

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by MagicDoorsGirl, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Thank you! I figured that picture of Washington and Crowe was perfect for a drawing.

2. Those are some good drawings keep up the good work. Do you have any cartoons?

3. Thank you. I have a few cartoons but none that I made up. Or wait, maybe I do. I need to find those and work on some more.

4. [quote name='"MagicDoorsGirl"']

Thank you. I have a few cartoons but none that I made up. Or wait, maybe I do. I need to find those and work on some more.[/quote]

You should post them up. Do you have a cartoon pic from the joker

5. Oh, I do not! But I did see one recently that I liked, you reminded me that I should draw it!

6. [quote name='"MagicDoorsGirl"']

Oh, I do not! But I did see one recently that I liked, you reminded me that I should draw it![/quote]

Man do you sell your drawings. I would love to buy some I'f I can afford it lol

7. I mostly sell prints of the ones I'm really attached to. And that's most of them, lol. The last print I sold was the first Johnny Depp one I posted, for 50$. I think it was 11x14inches.

8. [quote name='"MagicDoorsGirl"']

I mostly sell prints of the ones I'm really attached to. And that's most of them, lol. The last print I sold was the first Johnny Depp one I posted, for 50$. I think it was 11x14inches.[/quote]

Dang I was looking for the OG but how are re prints done. Sorry I'm oblivious but either way I'm interested. In some animated stuff

9. Well if something was requested then you'd get the original work, and only if you were satisfied with it. I'd have to come up with a price and all that once I found out what you wanted and how big.

10. i would fucking tattoo this thing on my uterus

you're an awesome artist/drawer person!

11. [quote name='"MagicDoorsGirl"']

Well if something was requested then you'd get the original work, and only if you were satisfied with it. I'd have to come up with a price and all that once I found out what you wanted and how big.[/quote]

I'm looking like a collage of cartoons like every character in a box with like color behing them. You know what I'm talking about ill try n find one

12. Okay I think I understand but if you can find one and post it that'd be helpful.

13. These are awesome!
    Always had a thing for portraits
    Especially with my grandna on my shoulder.
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
    If all goes well you will be tattin in a few years !!!!!!
    And ill come looking for a sweet portrait!

14. haha, yeah. I always have to be careful not to touch my piece. I always end up making a huge mess with charcoal and like touching wall and doors. Same with nupastels too, i'll get question why my dog is multi-colored. lol

Do you mainly stick with the same media for all your pieces then?

15. wonderful work, don't stop:D

16. Absolutely LOVELY art. I'm from Youngstown.

17. I do graphite, led pencil, colored pencil, pen, and sharpies mostly. But I feel most accomplished in graphite.

18. Nice stuff! Keep going!

19. it's obvious that you are capable of doing tattoo art. It seems you will be able to old school fine line and portrait styles, there is lots of money for those that can do faces of loved ones (the departed and newborns for instance) from customer pictures.Tattoo work has come a long way from just that though, and there is a lot of other stuff to consider. I guess that's where your apprenticeship comes to bear. Do you own a tattoo gun? You might want to get one and get a handle on how they weigh and feel, they are not at all like a pen, brush or any other conventional art supply. Hope to see posts of your first tats posted on GC.

20. Thank you for your comments. It sounds like you appreciate good art and tattoo work? I was supposed to get a tattoo machine on Christmas but we spent most of our money on a TV and our son, I hope to get one soon and get started on practicing. Probably on myself at first. :p
    And I do draw art other than portraits. I've only posted two non-portraits I think. The microphone and shoes. I'll be back soon to post a few things if I find them. But my strong side is still portraits, so don't expect anything amazing.