Some of my artwork

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by MagicDoorsGirl, Dec 27, 2011.

1. These are soo cool!, i like them all! :) I'm on the border of Indiana/Michigan. Damn Williams County :p

2. you are awesome i can't wait to see some more!

3. I've never been out that way!

And I really appreciate all the good feedback! :D

4. Im a graff atist n girl u got talent good job

5. Thanks! Hearing that from a graphic artist makes me all warm inside! Haha.

6. Im a graffiti artist graff is short for graffiti lol but ur realy good

7. Oh sorry, but that's still very impressive!

8. Dang mayn,...better than the crap I doodle..
    Hey do you have a DeviantArt account?Have you heard of that site?

9. I do have Deviantart but I haven't been on there in a long time...I guess I just don't have time to keep up with it.

10. Very nice! Are these done with graphite and color pencil?

11. Most of them are, yep! I have a few in charcoal, like I think I used charcoal and pencil on the B&W David Bowie one, but I rarely use it anymore because it's messy even in pencil form.

12. keep working on that jim morrison. Your pictures are really good. I'm sure you could sell some, at least locally. I know at the savannah mall they usually have a place set up for ppl selling art.

13. Yeah, charcoal can get annoying because its messy. I always end up with charcoal all over my face when I work with it.

14. I mostly get it all over my hands, but it's pretty annoying when you find a black mark on your art in a spot where it wasn't supposed to be!

15. I love your artwork!

16. Thank you! I saw where you liked my first House one. :)

17. Two different cats of mine that passed away. I still have a lot of practicing to do when it comes to animals. The bottom photo made it look worse than it is, lol.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. wow i love the american gangster one! epic! you are very talented