Some of my artwork

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by MagicDoorsGirl, Dec 27, 2011.

1. So I draw a lot. I'm actually working on a portfolio to start a tattoo apprenticeship, just don't know when I'll have the money and if they'll even like my work. I'll post my favorite drawing first, of Johnny Depp.

[​IMG]

2. Love the second one, you certainly have the anatomy of the human face and proportions down to a T. Keep working on your portfolio, let me tell you now, they WILL be interested! :)

3. Thank you, I appreciate that! I hope you are right.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. I like the first one.

Very humourous.

5. Humorous? Lol you mean the House one?

6. I mean funny.

Comic.

Makes me smile when I look at your picture.

Not a very big smile, but definitely a smile.

It's so hard to smile these days...

7. you definitely have talent. keep practicing, go to school, polish your talent. my talent, for what it's worth, seems to be with words. I wish it was drawing/painting or music instead. I'm envious of you.
    My favorite was the mic. something cartoonish, yet solid about it.

8. Well thanks everyone. I don't really think I'll get to school anytime soon. I tried the Art Institute, they can't teach me anything I don't already know, honestly...

9. youre very skilled

10. Please post more. These are awesome.

e: You should draw a fully matured pot plant next :cool:

11. Haha I like the pot plant idea. :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. American Gangster (Denzel Washington and Russell Crowe)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. I'm taking it that you like Depp and House :) I love the artwork. May I ask what part of Ohio that you're from?

14. Thank you. I love Depp and House, my two favorite on-screen men. :)
    I live on the border of OH, WV, and PA. It's about an hour from Youngstown, OH and 45 minutes from Pittsburgh, PA.

15. I would pay large sums of money to have you draw a portrait of me....Hypothetically :p

16. that House one where he has the smiley face mask is SICKKKK. Your really good!! You should do Bob Marley or maybe Hendrix.

17. Thanks! I eventually want to draw lots of classic rock singers/musicians. I have a Jim Morrison one lying around somewhere but it's not that good. And I started a Jimmy Page one and never finished.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]