**__ Official Mobius Glassworks Appreciation Thread __**

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by adamti91, Dec 26, 2011.

1. That steamroller is pretty cool, I like the gong stopper on the back but I'd be worried about it falling out. I wish I had the money for a stereo matrix, they look pretty badass.

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JSePcYPY_M]Stemless stereo matrix - YouTube[/ame]

STACKS ON STACKS ON STACKS! I want one :devious:

3. damn! bubble party up in that bitch

4. Saw some stereo matrixes on AyLT earlier.

5. Yeah, pretty sure they sold out in like 2 days lol

Nvm, theres actually a few in stock

6. DAMN! just checked those out. Not too bad pricing and they look fucking sick! I am really liking the look and the specs on those things.

7. here is a vapor version of the stemless stereo matrix "bubbler" on water lab that is going for $450:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A16YNCoUjI]Mobius SL1 Prototype Stereo Matrix (test vid) - YouTube[/ame]

Obviously the person is hitting a bit harder than a normal rip but it seems like it would be very fucking smooth regardless.

8. Honestly, I think thats too much diffusion for dabs. Looks like a bitch to clean with all the reclaim that's going to occur in the perc, as well as a loss of flavor. I'd definitely prefer something smaller with less diffusion for my errl rig

9. It's all about selling on CL, I buy glass wholesale just to put up on Craigslist for some good money. This website Quiet Flight Glass teaches you all about it. I wish they had Möbius wholesale I bet you could make loads pushin those baby's on CL, Möbius would never go for that though...

10. I agree with that. I know I definitely wouldn't buy one of these for oil use.

11. Anyone pick up one of the new stemless? I like 'em but not the bent necks so much... anyone know if they will make a straight tube design ?

12. I just got mine today. It's a 65mm bubbler style. I'd have to say it blows my 3 sovereignty's out of the water.

13. Where you get it from? I am interested in potentially getting either that or the showerhead to stereo matrix as my next tube (if I head that direction).

14. Got lucky enough to scoop it off A L T, i had my eye on a few sites for a few weeks waiting for one to pop up lol. It's the stereo matrix perc, but those shower matrix's probably hit like a champ also. By far the smoothest piece i've ever hit.

15. had the pleasure of hitting a matrix perc bubbler the other day

stacked bubbles well, milked nice, but not a super smooth or tastey hit

ill take my syn showerhead + toro trashcatcher over one still

16. Yea the problem with the regular matrix percs is that it doesnt use over half the holes in it. But with the stereo matrix perc it's separated. The smoke gets sucked through the bottom 80 holes, kind of like how your syn showercap works, the smoke gets sucked in through the slits, rather then being pushed out. Then the top 80 holes get the smoke pushed through them. Making it so every hole is being used. It's by far the smoothest hitting piece in my collection

17. #38 magnificent7, Jan 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2012

18. very true, it was the "older" style as I only know to call it, and noticed that there is a newer, more updated version....stereo matrix haha

19. Yea the new design is definitely an improvement. I mean let's be honest, stemless ftw. It's the way to go.

Well you are also comparing two levels of diffusion (with the SYN and Toro ac) with one level of diffusion which obviously isn't going to be equal. Even if the diffusion is high quality, two levels of water diffusion is typically going to produce a smoother hit. And that's also just the thing about the scientific bubs. Even if the diffusion is of the highest quality (like most of the matrix perc bubs), in a single level in a small chamber like that of a bub, the hit is going to be harsher than that of a multi-chamber bong set up with more water volume. I'm relatively drunk so hopefully my point here makes sense...anyway I have yet to hit one of the matrix bubs so I am jealous.