**__ Official Mobius Glassworks Appreciation Thread __**

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by adamti91, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Glad this got bumped- it's always cool to look through pictures of pieces that are no longer made.

• Like Like x 1
  2. So what bowl is everyone finding works best with the stereo matrix and herb iron? I was using the matrix with beeline at first which when pulling hard as the matrix requires compared to a normal piece to get the water flowing the bud wouldn't really fall through that much with a b Wilson DD slide or even a toro ice pinch slide. But I am now finding when using the herb iron as much as I love the taste the bud falls through much easier and some of the edges are still green. I have tried using a whole nug but still what happens is a piece of the nug will finish first and fall through sometimes without fully burning. Is the best bowl for the stereo matrix a more open one like the DD or one with more restriction to prevent bud from falling thorough because of the herb iron. Anyone ever try the herb iron bowl? They seem to have made a pull bowl specifically designed for use with their iron. Anyone ever tried that?
    Push bowl***

3. You can still get a matrix at j friendly. I think they have one more left

• Like Like x 1
    So retro... :D [flash=1,1]http://lovesmileys.com/f/14/000000-0.8.swf[/flash]

5. Some one say mobius?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wow you really love möbius.

7. Sweet collection! I'd love to have that variety!

8. From Mobius Glassworks' Facebook page...

Released April 2016:
    [​IMG]

Mobius Glassworks 2016 Product Line:
    [​IMG]

9. #290 Justin SanDiego, Feb 1, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2020
    I recently made a smoke-test/function video of my Mobius Meso Matrix (retired) with a 5-hole bowl, an Inverted Showerhead Ash Catcher (retired) and Matrix Downstem if anyone's interested:

[​IMG]

Mobius Glassworks has a list of their "retired"/no longer produced models : here.

10. #291 RipToken, Feb 10, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2020
    60167849252__1AFB8D7B-203E-43C5-BA66-27405B29FB2D.JPG

Nice bro im pretty sure my flagship is on that list...its been years but im pretty sure shes a 65t stereo matrix.

Hits beautifully- just leaves a bit of smoke if youre not long lunged.

E:
    View attachment 2750307
    Yup i remembered it says so on itself lol

Its a stereo matrix 65t v1

• Like Like x 2