**__ Official Mobius Glassworks Appreciation Thread __**

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by adamti91, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Surprised there isn't already one of these. I really dig this company. They have the goal of making dragless pieces and they deliver with simple, clean-looking pieces. Consistent form factors, subtle, not in-your-face branding and great percs. The matrix is second-to-none for me, and the stereo matrix stemless is going to be nuts... once I get my hands on one.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Go.

2. That downstem is motherfucking sickness haha. Wonder what that's costing.

3. Yea glad to see this up. I like Mobius' stuff a lot too though my smoking opportunities on such pieces have been very limited. They aren't too common on the east coast though my preferred LHS started carrying them a few months ago.

4. #4 adamti91, Dec 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2011
    Bout to go see if my LHS got any stemless in, maybe time to sell my nano to a friend and get a stereo Matrix

5. i reeeeeeally want one of these someday

6. Just put my Nano on Craigslist... Fingers crossed haha

7. word. how much you selling it for? just curious. I really want to see one of those stemless stereo matrix's milked or at least hear a review from somebody who has one. Haven't heard shit from any owners.

8. #10 adamti91, Dec 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2011
    Im asking 350 with a sovereignty gridded and a Ben Wilson dd slide, pretty fair I think. I've had good luck selling on Craigslist, sold both my zob and illadelph recently.

9. Very fair. That's a pretty ideal set up for that tube IMO. You got any past milk vids on that thing to share?

Also here is the only milk vid of the stereo matrix's I have seen yet:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myVXJLshL9M]Mobius Stereo Matrix - YouTube[/ame]

10. Nah I don't have a video with the gridded and DD in use, they are relatively new..

Yeah I would have no problem keeping this setup if it doesn't sell.. I really do like it.

11. [quote name='"adamti91"']Im asking 350 with a sovereignty gridded and a Ben Wilson dd slide, pretty fair I think. I've had good luck selling on Craigslist, sold both my zob and illadelph recently.[/quote]

Cl is dope. Met a bunch of super chill people and have been able to sell almost all my pieces pretty quick.

12. I am pretty experienced with selling stuff on cl but not glass. I am interested in selling in a bunch of my current glass though and that's an option I am considering. Wasn't sure how safe it was though for glass. What category do people usually sell under?

13. Most people list under "general for sale" but put in tags like bong, weed, 215, toro, sovereignty so they come up when you search those things.

14. No, don't put tags like weed and bong. Your post will get flagged and deleted. Make sure you say OMMP or Tobacco Use Only, don't mention weed or bong. Say medicine or herb. Also can list under health.

15. Never happened to me^. You must be In a state that's not California. Because ca doesn't give a fuck haha. Delivery services and growers always sell weed on there and I never see postings get flagged.

16. [​IMG]

steamroller:

[​IMG]

17. I just picked up a Matrix Dewaar Bubbler and i could not be happier, the thing stacks like crazy and im planning on adding a carbon filter and B Wilson Disk slide in the near future. Ill post up some milk Vids when i get back from vacation.

18. How thick is the glass on the nano, I want to get a Mobius in a few months but the glass doesn't look thick at all