The hobby grow aka the torture chamber...Vertical/3x3/400w/Coco, goal = 450g/cycle...

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by jd4083, Dec 25, 2011.

1. nice time lapse. They are filling up nicely.

oh and...

Attached Files:

2. :cool: well done homie...can't wait to try some

3. Sub'd for sure. This is exactly what I'm going to be doing once I get my 400 Watter. Great grow so far, man, keep up the good work!

4. Thanks bro...I'll try not to disappoint :wave:

5. when i harvested my last plant i left the room to make some dinner and when i came back my dogs head was buried in the paper bag all my trimmings were in. i had to dig leaves out of her mouth and jowls

6. :laughing: they seem to love em

7. Pics from day 40...will expound on these a bit later when I get a chance. Hope everyone is well...more to come soon.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. oh goodness... :smoke:

9. #49 Bob Weaver, Jan 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2012
    Awesome stuff! Can't wait to see the finish! Subscribed.

I wonder if this is doable (vertical) in a 2x2x3 (hxlxw) tent? Drop the wattage to a 150... hmmm..... Seems to be the best (most efficient) way to use an hps bulb.

Getting way ahead of myself. Let me get my first t5 grow into jars first. :)

Nice work!

10. Really nice...makes me want to get some plants back into flowering right away :hello:

11. #51 EastBayFire510, Jan 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2012
    You are an inspiration! Keep up the great work, you're almost done.

I plan on doing a stadium style vertical, because of my lack of space.

L = 4 feet, W = 22 inches. I was thinking a grow like this

...O..X..O
    .....O..O

X = 400W HPS, O = Plants. What do you think of this setup?

12. Why not:

...o....o
    ......x....
    ...o....o

It would be wider, but not as long, and more importantly you would be using all "sides" of the bulb.

13. My width space is only 22 inches, that's why I thought of the stadium style grow to get at least 4 plants in there.

On topic, can we get some updates? :D

14. I would probably agree with this...or maybe stack the plants on a shelf system directly above one another instead of stadium to make use of the space. Hard to say without seeing the space though, to be honest.

Yield is pretty much always dictated by plant numbers, not really plant size, with vertical...that's what I've found anyways. For example, I may not make my 1/4lb avg. per plant quota but if I had stuffed 6-8 of these same specimens in there and vegged for a bit less time I would pretty easily do that I would say.

Not much of an update but here are a few lights off pics from the other day, right at the end of day 42...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. and since I already have the tab open, here is some c99 from a friend and fellow GC member...nice job brotha :wave:

[​IMG]

16. Wow, you're doing a great job thus far. I guess I won't be able to tell until I get my tent, anyway, keep it up.

17. Thanks brotha...certainly trying, although I've been neglecting these a lot lately. Here are some pics at day 49...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Getting mighty close on a couple of these colas, that's for sure...

18. And, because I find this so helpful, I'm going to post the time lapses again from day 12 through day 49 (yesterday):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Those are some strong and healthy looking mofos, JD :hello:

20. Thanks brotha...they could definitely be doing worse. For the amount of time I've put into these (MAYBE an hour a week, if that) I'm pretty happy, anyways.