Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you guys like to smoke before or after you shower in the morning?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nativetongues, Dec 24, 2011.

1. I like to smoke before.

I've smoked in the shower a few times.

2. I usually smoke before I take a shower then after because showers make me come down a little..

3. #23 Marrijane420, Dec 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2011
    For me it goes like this.. I hop into the shower super pied then have the time of my life, in the shower its like an african rainforest lol then when i hop out the rush goes away i guess.. oh well. im pretty vaked right now:smoke: merry xmas!

Edit; oh yeah uhh so i take my showers after :smoke:

4. #24 Xenfire, Dec 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2011
    Showering high is the fucking best feeling ever its sooooo amazing, but it definitely DOES make me less high after I get out...

Which is why I ONLY ever smoke before AND after I get in the shower, never just before. Sometimes I smoke IN the shower too, which is literally the best fucking thing, but you can only take like 1 hit then your hands get wet and its hard to pack more bowls/use your lighter. So I usually just pack a fatty in my bong before I get in, then rip it once im in the shower. You just feel the high spreading throughout your body and the warm water pouring all over your skin and it just feels fucking great.

I'm so ripped and i think im rambling so im gonna stop. But definitely smoke before AND after. And during. MERRY CHRISTMAS GC :D

5. it depends, usually after a shower

6. To be honest, I think smoke is disgusting. I mean I love the taste of dank bud when I'm actually taking a hit, but later when I smell that smoke on my clothes I hate it. Also, smoking makes my nose runny, my hands smell, my breath smell, etc.

That's why I love to wake n' bake and then shower.

This is what I did a couple of days ago: I woke up (like at noon lol) and had a glass of milk with a brownie edible for breakfast. Then immediately afterwards, I noticed that nobody else was home so I packed a bowel, went outside and smoked it. Afterwards, I immediately went back to the bathroom, blasted some music through my laptop, brushed my teeth, put on eye drops, shaved, showered, put on contacts, got dressed. That one bowl made that shower feel amazing (I was probably in there for a good 30 minutes just zoning out to the music).

Then after that, I felt insanely refreshed and just started playing Skyrim. Then the edible started kicking in and I was completely immersed in Skyrim for a good 3 hours or so.

The best part was that since I showered after smoking and put on eye drops before I put on my contacts, none of my family had ANY idea I was high when they came home a little later.

All in all, it was a freakin' awesome day!

7. Shower after, feels awesome with burning hot water, lol just get in gradually

8. Who said I shower in the morning...

9. Both. If I had to choose only one for some reason, then after, otherwise I take way too long to shower.

10. Before/during. It's my second favorite way to bathe after smoking during a bubble bath.

11. I can't shower without getting high beforehand, seems like a waste of an oppurtunity to smoke! It's by far the easiest way for the kids living at home to get in a daily sesh :)

I don't see how the shower kills the high though. I love it, it's a private place to laugh your ass off and come up with hilarious TV sitcom ideas!

12. Nah, I generally wait till after my shower to smoke. Shower is my morning coffee, and weed is my drug after my morning coffee....until bed haha.

13. After man, if I do before I don't feel as high.. placebo?

14. Yeah Showering and eating seem to kill it a little so I try to wait til after my shower to smoke.

15. I smoke before. And if I can during. And for sure after. Lol

16. I fucking adore smoking before a shower. After I smoke, the shower usually goes something like:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And especially this one:

[​IMG]

17. Before is the way to go, sometimes if I'm going out in public and not with other stoners I take a shower just cause I like being high without people necessairly knowing ( eyes don't get very red)

18. Imma smoke before I shower than smoke AFTER.
    I do know that If i smoke b4 a shower I end up taking waaay too long and it takes alot of the high away.

I'll let you guys know my opinions.

19. #39 As Above So Below, Jan 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2012
    Am I the only one who smokes while I am IN the shower?

Dam guess not >.>

Yeah I have a ledge in my shower so I just set my gravity bong on it and turn the hot water all the way up (and turning the shower head down so the hot water doesn't burn me). The shower fills up with steam and I just blaze :laughing: It is a wonderful experience :)

20. showers are my tbreak