Racist Ron Paul walks out of interview

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HankMoody, Dec 23, 2011.

1. LOL! No answer because it's been answered many times before. :eek:

2. Done for lol. Keep dreaming man.

3. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

4. So I assume your not going to vote for any of the other gop hopefulls as well

5. No Hank Moody votes straight corporate liberal.

6. #26 Swills, Dec 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2011
    What happens when RP isn't done for and people still support him? What will you have to say then? Last I read he was only going UP in the polls and Iowa was looking great for him. Has something changed? Has this non issue interview ruined RP? Please, tell how and why RP is all the sudden done for?

You do know this issue of his newsletters has been brought up time and time again, right? That said, if RP wasn't done for in the past because of these very newsletters, and he's doing well in the polls, so how the fuck do you come to the conclusion that he is done for?

7. [​IMG]

Who doesnt love a dancing cat?

Anyways, printed quotes in a newsletter dont amount to anything. he said he didnt have anything to do with it, and has the credibility to say that. No bones in that mans closet, just a bullshit news letter from 92 written by a bad editor with no help from dr paul. Lets say you had a tape recording of him actually saying it, youd have something.

Remember what bill told ted about barrack?

8. "I disavow them."

Yeah, totally a bigot.

I'm amazed that these supposed 'open minded' people have had 1, count them, ONE (BAM) issue with ron paul over, what, 20 years and still think he's da debil.

Thank you Hank. Another successful post, I promise not to vote for Ron Paul anymore.

Also, I love dancing cats.

9. He's damn near the Grand Wizard except he can read.

10. Since his past his coming up, do we all remember the debate where Ron Paul would let poor people die!? Outrageous...

This is a mad man who wants to live in the 1800s....

not to mention he looks like a child in a oversized jacket

11. Fail. If you actually listen to his response in this video you will hear him clearly hear him say that society should not let this man die. However, he does not endorse the idea of government using coercion/ force to solve the world's endless problems.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BXTKrbGbZs]Heckler interrupts Ron Paul hypothetical health care question - YouTube[/ame]

12. NYTimes Poll: Ron Paul #1 in Iowa with 52%!
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVIbRA5PZu0&feature=share]NYTimes Poll: Ron Paul #1 in Iowa with 52%! - YouTube[/ame]

Ron Paul takes lead in latest Iowa poll | CBS News

Hank, I don't think your wish is coming true :(

:laughing:

13. yea like if government stepped out of the way all of the doctors and dentists who have spent years training would change profesions..

it would be a free market. the doctor bills the customer..

14. I saw kylesas Rothbard avatar and thought for sure I was gonna see some sloths.

15. Ron Paul: "Fuck you bitch"

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3EADdr-5AY]Busted! Ron Paul racist rant caught on tape! OMG! OMG! - YouTube[/ame]

17. cling on to the only frivolous "dirt" that you have on our boy ron paul

he walked out because this is something thats been beaten to death and its a non issue

I certainly don't care about papers he didn't write 20 years ago

I wanna know how we can fix whats going on right now instead of worrying about bullshit from 20 years ago

18. Hank you are posting pure fallacies that cannot and will not hold up against any scrutiny and logic.

You obviously don't like his policies, so that right there discredits you somewhat. You clearly have a bias against him, so you will jump on anything that will possibly make him look bad, even if it's a false claim. If you actually wanna come to an educated conclusion about RP, you need to take a look at ALL the evidence. You can't just look at these Newsletters, that he didn't write from 22 years ago and conclude he has a deep hatred for minorities. He says he absolutely disagrees with the statements made in those newsletters and he has never ever ever said anything out of his own mouth similar to what those newsletters say. The only thing you can call RP out on is his lack of judgement by not paying closer attention to what was being written. That is it. He is not a racist in the slightest bit. Find me ONE, only one video or audio where Paul says a racist statement. Then, and only then, may you have some kind of point. And even then if it's only one statement, he has hundreds of other statements that show he is not racist.

If he so clearly has a deep hatred for minorities this should not be that difficult of a task.

If you do not respond to this post, I will assume you cannot provide proper evidence and I expect you to admit you are wrong. Replying to this post with anything short of proper evidence that Ron Paul is a clear racist will discredit you completely.(assuming you're not already discredited)