Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you think I should grind my weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Craddy, Dec 21, 2011.

1. I normally grind it up fairly well, but is it best barley ground, pretty ground up or almost powdered? :)

2. yea i have the same question..

3. Really it depends on what your using it for....packing bowls or rolling up an L or J or making edibles.:hello:
    Packing bowls fairly ground up
    Rolling finely ground up but not powder
    and edibles i would say powder

4. Sees like you dont have one with a screen. But anyway, just grind it like two or three turns after it becomes easy to turn. You dont want it too powdery. So I guess the answer is pretty ground up.

5. the finer the better if you plan on vaping it or cooking with it, the finer the better. other than that its just personal preference . if im smoking a bowl i just break it up a bit with my fingers so it burns better and toss it in the bowl

6. I usually just grind my weed up once, and then smoke it.

7. just ground some up real fine and packed a bowl with it just to try it.. the hits are much better and it burns more efficiently.. took 2 hits and im gone already..

8. Agreed I put it into a pull bottle and use scissors fir a a minute or two and its perfectly ground up and burns great

9. I only grind when I vape. Bowls I want to leave the crystals on it and smoke them

10. I smoke pipes so I just tear it a bit with me fingers, sometimes just stick a small chunk in.

11. I only use my grinder if I'm rollin a blunt. Other than, that, I just lightly break a bud up for the bowl or vape

12. At first I was confused as to why that was really a question, then I realized not all grinders are 4 pieces. 1/8 inch pieces or so is what I would say for bongs and bowls, maybe a little finer for vaping

13. I like in between pretty ground and almost powdery. Helps me to clear the bowl in one hit