Why arent you high right now?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SheToker, Dec 20, 2011.

1. [quote name='"HolderOfTheBong"']Lets see. On Friday i had a bit of spare cash to throw around so i tried to hit up my dealer. His phone is fucked so i couldn't get through to him, so i hit up my hash guy. He said he'd serve me but he had to call me back, Never did.

So then i remember my buddy putting his connects number in my phone for me to hit up, I called the kid and he said he was out on a deal but would hit me up in 45 minutes when he was back down by the beach. He never did.

So me and my friends went to the megasex emporium and i bought a bubbler, hoping to test it out the next day. Saturday comes and i had plans to pick up but i ended up doing chores all day long. Sunday comes, and i couldn't leave because company was over.

Monday? Had to put up christmas lights.... Theres hope for tomorrow though. Still havn't smoked out of my new bubbler and its pissing me off[/quote]

What is it with kids never calling back happens to me too

2. waiting on an ounce of psycho berry!

3. for real why arent u guys high right now?

:smoke:

4. Because I haven't gotten around to packing a bowl yet.:smoke:

5. Kinda hard to smoke while in class so yeah

6. Because I moved to Nash,ville area and have no nearby connects, and I try to only smoke Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, for the most part. Sober breaks make it all the more satisfying~

7. I've only been awake for 15 minutes, still deciding on whether I should wake n' bake or find something productive to do...

...Eff' it, it's my day off.

8. I smoked everything i had and now i will have to Start to learn for this Semesters finals :D

9. I saved like a bowl or two of some AK47, just waiting for my girlfriend to get here so we can burn it and chill for a little :) also, she's bringing a pipe since mine is at a friends house, haha.

10. As stupid as this may sound, I'm waiting until 7:30pm (2.5 hours to go!) for my mum to pick me up to go get my bass that's been at a friend's for about a year because I've been more than a little lazy. lol
    I could have been getting high all day but I'm saving it for tasty jam time.:smoke:
    It's been a year, who knows what noise is gonna come out of it.

11. Have not enough money at the moment and even if i did, i have no car to get to a dealer, this friday though i will be smoking out 2 friends, guna be cool!

12. #32 zephyrstaint, Dec 20, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
    Went to a concert

13. I'm just enjoying the sober life for a few weeks. No particular reason though :eek:

14. passing a drug test for a job son

15. I'm at work?

16. i'm eating lunch. but there's a newly purchased swisher sitting on my desk, just waiting for that light green herb.

17. This.

18. My moms home

19. I just woke up

20. no bud
    no connects
    no money

the trifecta of poop