4th Grow, First Journal; Bubba Kush & Platinum OG Kush

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by JonJonJon, Dec 20, 2011.

1. I don't see your pics.

2. I don't either :mad: but i don't know what to do about it.

3. I would love to help but I'm still struggling with the functions of this site myself.

4. Are you viewing my thread from a phone or tablet? Or a computer?

5. Now that I think about it I had this problem last night and what I'd do is save the pics. preview my post which they wouldn't be there and then edit my post and they show up the second time. there must be an easier way but this seems to work for me.

6. Ok gonna try this again, using a dif camera

7. #48 JonJonJon, Jan 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2012
    Are these visible?

8. I can see those

9. Nice setup Brody.

10. Jon, try uploading the photos to tinypic, check the resize box and select messaging board from the resizing options. Upload the pics and copy and paste the HTML code for the messaging forum into your post. Note: It should start with [IMG

Also my plant is bagseed lol. I hope it has good genetics.

11. Thanks, I'll try that

12. I still don't see it. Did you also try the way I said... just edit your message and resubmit the upload request.

13. This has to work

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. There you go. They're very large but it's something. I know the frustration this can cause. I bought FF big bloom and tiger bloom today... have you ever used these products?

15. No I haven't used those. I've heard and seen good things about em though. Are you gonna flip the switch on your girls tonight? :smoke:

16. I don't know. I'm somewhat nervous becuase I don't know who's male and females. I have two or three ready to go though... SHOULD I?

17. I would. If you get males you can pull em out as soon as they show signs and that wouldn't do any damage to your girls

18. I was going to just feed my clones some of this shit to help them determine sex and maybe start my vegs of the big bloom before I flip. I guess I could experiment and flip one without it as well...