• 5 Replies
  • Please log in to reply
  • Portland n00b

• Pip
  • spifferson
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 10:06 PM

I just moved from California and am looking to transfer or get a new MMJ card for Oregon.
I just want to know from real people where I should be going, how much I should be paying, and whatever else I need to get documented.

Thank you so much if you take the time to answer this.
Also feel free to e-mail me about it @ hadyndlambright@gmail.com

:smoke: :love:
Replies (5)

Similar Topics: OR MMJ Cards     x

• I divide by zero...

• cball
  • Gold Member
  • 11,209 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:28 PM

hmm...can guess you qualify (u got a card, ya lucky dawg :P) Sooo...

Not sure but the top sticky thread on qualifying conditions and such might have some info to help...worth a read.

...and Tharedhead is an oregonian...he may be able to help ya. :wave:

• Banned

• Nadroj
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 3,941 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 12:35 AM

Oregon Medical Marijuana Program | Medical Marijuana Program

I just called the mmj doc today for my card here in Montana. He's going to text me back either tonight or tomorrow with information. I cannot wait to be signed up with my caregiver... going to be so awesome. Free half oz for signing and free edibles... lots of great hash too. :smoke:

• PipPip
  • crimsonblood01
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 12:25 PM

To save from starting another thread ill ask my question here. Does anyone know if it is necessary to visit the doctor twice for a "chronic pain" submission in Oregon? I just want to save money, doctors are horribly expensive.

• Banned

• Nadroj
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 3,941 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 04:03 PM

To save from starting another thread ill ask my question here. Does anyone know if it is necessary to visit the doctor twice for a "chronic pain" submission in Oregon? I just want to save money, doctors are horribly expensive.

In Montana you do need 2 doctors for Chronic Pain... i figured that out quickly. I dont think you need to do that in Oregon though, it's pretty simple there. The MMJ doc told me i need to get my chronic pain in my shoulder documented before i can get mine... my medical records claim that i was in "no pain" but they lied ;)

• Guest_bonghitter4200_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 01 January 2012 - 10:35 PM

I just moved from California and am looking to transfer or get a new MMJ card for Oregon.
I just want to know from real people where I should be going, how much I should be paying, and whatever else I need to get documented.

Thank you so much if you take the time to answer this.
Also feel free to e-mail me about it @ hadyndlambright@gmail.com

:smoke: :love:

Dude this place right here bro!!!! http://thc-foundation.com/oregon/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users