Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

OR MMJ Cards

• Please log in to reply

spifferson

spifferson

Portland n00b

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I just moved from California and am looking to transfer or get a new MMJ card for Oregon.
I just want to know from real people where I should be going, how much I should be paying, and whatever else I need to get documented.

Thank you so much if you take the time to answer this.
Also feel free to e-mail me about it @ hadyndlambright@gmail.com

:smoke: :love:

Similar Topics: OR MMJ Cards     x

cball

cball

I divide by zero...

• Gold Member
  • 11,130 posts

Nadroj

Nadroj

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,941 posts
Oregon Medical Marijuana Program | Medical Marijuana Program

I just called the mmj doc today for my card here in Montana. He's going to text me back either tonight or tomorrow with information. I cannot wait to be signed up with my caregiver... going to be so awesome. Free half oz for signing and free edibles... lots of great hash too. :smoke:

crimsonblood01

crimsonblood01

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
To save from starting another thread ill ask my question here. Does anyone know if it is necessary to visit the doctor twice for a "chronic pain" submission in Oregon? I just want to save money, doctors are horribly expensive.

Nadroj

Nadroj

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,941 posts

To save from starting another thread ill ask my question here. Does anyone know if it is necessary to visit the doctor twice for a "chronic pain" submission in Oregon? I just want to save money, doctors are horribly expensive.

In Montana you do need 2 doctors for Chronic Pain... i figured that out quickly. I dont think you need to do that in Oregon though, it's pretty simple there. The MMJ doc told me i need to get my chronic pain in my shoulder documented before i can get mine... my medical records claim that i was in "no pain" but they lied ;)

Guest_bonghitter4200_*

Guest_bonghitter4200_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

I just moved from California and am looking to transfer or get a new MMJ card for Oregon.
I just want to know from real people where I should be going, how much I should be paying, and whatever else I need to get documented.

Thank you so much if you take the time to answer this.
Also feel free to e-mail me about it @ hadyndlambright@gmail.com

:smoke: :love:

Dude this place right here bro!!!! http://thc-foundation.com/oregon/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users