Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

co2 vs butane round 1

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by co2xtractr, Dec 19, 2011.

1. this is my demo cylinder keeps costs low @ $5.00 a tankful, that was a bad extraction cause we got a 15,000 psi guage, two hrs we were gone it leaked a steady pace, so my psi was about 1,000 psi. fixed the leak bathed it in hot water about 130'f brought it up to 2,500 psi and then released the pressure. this is my prototype where ive done almost 100 extractions this year w the same vessel. my yeid was still awesome in quantity and potency. i smoked the product but will do another batch tomorrow. so my addiction for extraction just got cheaper as the newbie pays the demonstation now, i no longer have a solvent bill and feed my need to extract. so i know my extractors capabilities and are marginal to its max ratings.

2. you dont typically bleed off pressure, you use it up to 500 bar if possible. if not dont push past the max. other equipment used is safely featured w those things, but the cost to extract w that shit is well between 40-100 dollars with up to a p of plant matter. bigger stuff im not flippin the bill for if it aint mine.

3. hey thanks for recognizing the behavior!!!

4. supercritical carbon dioxide is 1,100 psi and 88'f. minimum with a max extraction of 7,350psi and 149'f max.

5. I'm not hating, I just don't think you fully understand the chemistry and dangers behind these types of extractions. I understand what type of vessel you are using and have used similar ones in the past, but these vessels are very touchy extraction units. To my knowledge a legitimate SFE should be done at between 5000 to 10000 PSI.

So your "demo" vessel can hold up to 3000 PSI, which is a bit under the desired PSI for SFE. Yet you don't bleed pressure until 500 Bars? Sounds to me like you are risking the creation of a CO2 bomb. 7,000 PSI (500 Bars) is twice the PSI you claim that your vessel can handle. If your vessel can only handle up to 3,000 PSI than i believe you should be bleeding pressure when your vessel is reaching the upper 2,000's. Yet you are attempting to push the PSI up to 7,000, in a vessel that you know can only handle 3,000.

While these types of vessels do get the job done, I am really starting to question the safety of these DIY supercritical fluid extractions. This is not just marijuana related fun, it is pretty high level chemistry! You should have some sort of true knowledge of high level math and organic chemistry to be performing these types of extractions. I am sure that your vessel works, but is it really safe?

My set up was built around this blueprint and I feel that the addition of a rupture disk, bleed valve, and check valve is very important! That $40 to $100 could be paying for plastic surgery to fix your face when your vessel explodes into it! SFE are a very in depth scientific process that should not be attempted with a single vessel. Look at the extractors that companies such as Eden Labs use, and look at your vessel. You should maybe do a little more design work before trying to put your experiments out on the web!

Attached Files:

• SFE.jpg
      SFE.jpg
      File size:
      116.2 KB
      Views:
  6. my vessel not shown is 10,000 psi stainless belonged to nasa for? but was recommended as a true supercritical extractor. my demo has a max of 143 bar, but for the sake of conversation, subcritical is more potent extract that yields less for personal use. supercritical co2 is done more for increased yield, but diluted potency due to the solvating power in supercritical mode. so when you talk about a pure product, you stay away from super and bump it down to sub. now at room temperature its possable to get 3,000 psi @ 70'f and based on temp, are still subcritical useing liquid co2 and not over doing it in scf. subcritical liquid and supercritical liquid produce different highs. sub being transparent and super being a cloudy extract w waxes and other trash hard to get out ince in. so when i demo, i dont pack or tamp the co2 down, instead fill it certain weighed amount, specific temperatures, and conform to those strict known results. my operation has had supervision and overviewed on safety by a friend who is head of engineers at a automotive coorperation doing conversions from gasoline 2 ethanol, water separations hydrogen and oxygen, gas 2 propane, or dimethylpropane, butane and isobutane. so even though i cheated a lot of chemistry, i brought alot of good questions to the table had them answered and explained. told it couldnt be done w out the 60:1 industrial pumps, and still showed my teacher i could manipulate the gas safely w out pumps and impressed him so much he gave me feeble credit for my needs at his supplier. now thats love, so i know i got some hate commin cuz you just dont get opportunity like this, but it can b earned if the right people are convinced you know your shit. ive been meeting some people guiding me towards ucla for possible seminars. so im excited and will simply have product speak the universal language of recreational and medicinal purpose.

7. roflmao as you guys scrutinze my research for 2011, but cannot discredit my repeatable, consistant, simple proceedure most of us should have thought of ourselves, but didnt and will start jumping on my ban wagon!!!

8. i am aware of the simplifed schematic of a scfe. have cteated affordable ways for the common man to explore or gaulk at. regaurdless i dab at a fraction of what shops donations are. and fat exagerrated dabbs. so efin wasteful. lol cuz i can.

9. man i am dealing with wolf hybrids after owning a baby horse for two years camping in wilderness mountains in la county, fully understand the mind games and challenges one must overcome to be respected as alpha. seen many guests of mine punked, attact, honed in on w both hybrids going into predator mode and am forced to fight off these supreme animals. theyre bad ass and they full on know how bad they are. too bad for them i can be equally if not more mentally unstable than them and they have been made aware of what lenghths i go to protect myself and friends. they become bitches. overwelmed by something fighting back with such a focused hurting blow will turn them into shy, timid animals that wont readily go there as before. so here theres rules or else. but i am starting my big things while anyone else is playing catch up. then once people hear fables long enough, they send it to myth busters for there conclusions.

10. #30 co2xtractr, Dec 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2011
    at the very least. and hey, you fire starters have earned your reputation and anyone bursting a steel vessel w co2 doesnt have a clue and should understand temp/pressure relationship. i use co2 subcritical mainly since i dont want a cut extract. my point is butane is only under 17 psi. i go upto 3,000 if my tank is rated that high. will go up to 7,350 psi when my scfe is fully up and running. so i need 10,000 psi tubing to complete the project, then the plant matter of about 448 grams to start juicing! it will be very diluted oil that is most potent even being diluted w waxes and other trashes impossible to remove once in the extract. subcritical is highly selective in what it extracts and thats why i keep it personal smoke. but anything is better than 17 psi, that shits a joke. complete entry level oil for novices.

11. thanks for the info, i deem you a non-hater skeptical about my claims, but that vessel demoed is max at 143 bar and is the front end of scfe. way better than a lousy 1 bar of pressure in a sealed vessel. people just rinse there extract w butane, dont pressurise it and feel they did a thourough extraction have way lots to learn about spent matrix and when its exausted and truley spent. looks lifeless, dry and done.

12. Material Safety Data Sheet

Dry Ice

NSN: 685000F002383
    Part Number/Trade Name: Carbon Dioxide/Dry Ice

General Information

Date MSDS Prepared: 01 Jun 90
    Safety Data Review Date: 06 Apr 94
    Company Identification:
    Air Products And Chemicals Inc.
    7201 Hamilton Blvd
    Allentown, PA 18195-1501
    MSDS Serial Number: BBKVW

Ingredients/Identity Information

CAS# Chemical Name Percent EINECS/ELINCS
    124-38-9 Carbon Dioxide 100

Proprietary: No
    Ingredient Sequence Number: 01
    NIOSH (RTECS) Number: FF6400000
    Exposure Limits:
    OSHA PEL: 5000 PPM
    ACGIH TLV: 9000 MG/CUM
    Other Recommended Limit: 10000 PPM

Physical/Chemical Characteristics

Appearance And Odor: Colorless, odorless
    Boiling Point: -109.3F
    Melting Point: -69.9F
    Vapor Pressure (MM Hg/70 F): 831 PSIA
    Vapor Density (Air=1): 0.115
    Specific Gravity: 1.56
    Solubility In Water: APPRECIABLE

Fire and Explosion Hazard Data

Reactivity Data

Stability: Yes
    Conditions To Avoid (Stability): Moisture
    Materials To Avoid: Carbonic acid/salt/corrosive chemicals
    Hazardous Polymerization Occurrence: No

Health Hazard Data

Route Of Entry - Inhalation: Yes
    Route Of Entry - Skin: No
    Route Of Entry - Ingestion: No
    Health Hazard Acute and Chronic: Concentration in excess of 1.5% carbon dioxide may cause death. At higher concentrations, displaces oxygen in air below levels necessary to support life.
    Carcinogenicity - NTP: No
    Carcinogenicity - IARC: No
    Carcinogenicity - OSHA: No
    Explanation Carcinogenicity: None
    Signs/Symptoms Of Overexposure: At concentrations >1.5%: Hyperventilation/headahces/ dyspnea/perspiration. At 6-10%: Headahces/dyspnea/perspiration/tremors/visual disturbances. >10%: Unconsciousness w/out warning. Cryogenic burns.
    Emergency/First Aid Procedures: Inhalation: Remove to fresh air. Assisted respirant & supplemental oxygen should be given if not breathing. Frozen tissues should be flooded/soaked w/tepid water. Don't use hot water. Obtain medical attention in all cases.

Precautions for Safe Handling and Use

Steps if Material Released/Spill: Ventilate indoor areas well to avoid hazardous CO2 concentrations. Ventilate area well & avoid contact w/cold vapors/dry ice. CO2 is heavy gas & will remain in low spots w/out assisted ventilation.
    Waste Disposal Method: Don't attempt to dispose of residual CO2 in compressed gas cylinders. Return cylinders to air products w/residual pressure, cylinder valve tightly closed/the valve cap in place. Dispose of iaw/local/stat/ federal regulations. nonflammable gas. UN1013.
    Precautions-Handling/Storing: Compress gas cylinders contain gaseous/liquid CO2 at extremely high pressure/should handled w/care. Keep cylinders away from heat.
    Other Precautions: Prevent contact of CO2 on skin. Use pressure-reducing regulator when connecting to lower pressure piping systems. Secure cylinders when in use. Keep from combustibles. Avoid exposure to areas where salt/other corrosive materials are present.

Control Measures

Respiratory Protection: SCBA in oxygen deficient atmospheres/where CO2 >1.5%. Don't use air purifying respirators.
    Ventilation: Local Exhaust: At point sources of CO2 vapors. Mechanical(general): Low lying area are not naturally ventilated.
    Protective Gloves: Impermeable/loose fitting (leather)
    Eye Protection: Safety glasses
    Supplemental Safety & Health Data: CO2 is stored in containers under its own vapor pressure. If the pressure is suddenly relieved, the liquid rapidly cools as it evaporates & sublimes, forming dry ice at -109.3F.

Transportation Data

Disposal Data

Disposal Data Review Date: 89018
    Record # For This Disp Entry: 01
    Total Disp Entries Per NSN: 001
    Landfill Ban Item: Yes
    Disposal Supplemental Data: Box 538, Allentown, PA 18105. Item not regulated as a RCRA Hazardous Waste by the Federal EPA, but may be regulated in certain states.
    1st EPA Hazardous Waste Name New: Not regulated
    1st EPA Hazardous Waste Char New: Not regulated by RCRA
    1st EPA Acute Hazard New: No

Label Data

Label Required: Yes
    Technical Review Date: 06 Apr 94
    Label Date: 06 Apr 94
    Label Status: F
    Common Name: Carbon Dioxide/Dry Ice
    Chronic Hazard: Yes
    Signal Word: Danger!
    Acute Health Hazard-Severe: X
    Contact Hazard-Slight: X
    Fire Hazard-Severe: X
    Reactivity Hazard-None: X
    Special Hazard Precautions: Concentration in excess of 1.5% carbon dioxide may cause death. At higher concentrations, displaces oxygen in air below levels necessary to support life.
    Target organs: Respiratory system, skin.
    Carcinogen: Formaldehyde.
    Protect Eye: Y
    Protect Skin: Y
    Protect Respiratory: Y

13. Material Safety Data Sheet: Liquid CO2
    Section 1 : PRODUCT AND COMPANY IDENTIFICATION
    Section 2 : COMPOSITION/ INGREDIENT INFORMATION
    Section 3 : HAZARD IDENTIFICATION
    Section 4 : FIRST AID MEASURES
    Section 5 : FIRE FIGHTING MEASURES
    Section 6 : ACCIDENTAL RELEASE MEASURES
    Section 7 : HANDLING AND STORAGE
    Section 8 : EXPOSURE CONTROLS / PERSONAL PROTECTION
    Section 9 : PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
    Section 10 : STABILITY AND REACTIVITY
    Section 11 : TOXICOLOGICAL INFORMATION
    Section 13 : DISPOSAL CONSIDERATIONS
    Section 14 : TRANSPORT INFORMATION
    Section 15 : REGULATORY INFORMATION
    Section 16 : OTHER INFORMATION

Section 1 : PRODUCT AND COMPANY IDENTIFICATION

Product name: Carbon dioxide (Liquid),

Supplier/ Manufacturer: Universal Industrial Gases, Inc.
    2200 Northwood Avenue, Suite 3
    Easton, PA 18045-2239 USA
    (610) 559-7967.

Emergency phone: (610) 559-7967.

Section 2 : COMPOSITION/ INGREDIENT INFORMATION

C.A.S. CONCENTRATION % Ingredient Name OSHA PEL ACGIH TLV OSHA STEL
    124-38-9
    > 99.8
    CARBON DIOXIDE
    5000 PPM 5000 PPM 30,000 PPM

Section 3 : HAZARD IDENTIFICATION

Emergency Overview: Carbon Dioxide is a colorless gas or a colorless, cryogenic liquid. At low concentrations, the gas is odorless. At higher concentrations it has a sharp, acidic odor. It will act as an asphyxiant and an irritant.
    Carbon Dioxide is a powerful cerebral dilator. At concentrations between 2 and 10%, Carbon Dioxide can cause nausea, dizziness, headache, mental confusion, increased blood pressure and respiratory rate. Above 8% nausea and vomiting appear. Above 10%, suffocation and death can occur within minutes.

Contact with the cold gas can cause freezing of exposed tissue. Moisture in the air can lead to formation of carbonic acid that can irritate the eyes. All forms of Carbon Dioxide are noncombustible.

Carbon Dioxide is heavier than air and should not be allowed to accumulate in low lying areas.

Route of entry: Inhalation, skin and eye contact.

Effects of acute exposure
    Eye contact: Can cause frostbite (liquid form).
    Vapor may cause a stinging sensation.

Skin contact: Can cause frostbite (liquid form).
    No adverse effects from gas.

Inhalation: May cause dizziness.
    Asphyxiant.
    Can cause vomiting.
    May result in unconsciousness.
    May cause excitation, excess salivation, rapid breathing.
    May cause headaches and drowsiness.
    May cause stinging of the nose and throat.

Ingestion: Not a likely route of exposure.

Effects of chronic exposure: Damage to retinal ganglion cells and central nervous system may occur due to the presence of carbon dioxide.

Reproductive effects: Oxygen deficiency during pregnancy has produced developmental abnormalities in humans and experimental animals.

Section 4 : FIRST AID MEASURES

Skin contact: Remove contaminated clothing.
    Treat for frostbite if necessary by gently warming affected areas.
    Consult a physician.

Eye contact: Immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes.
    Consult an ophthalmologist.

Inhalation: RESCUERS SHOULD NOT ATTEMPT TO RETRIEVE VICTIMS OF EXPOSURE TO THIS PRODUCT WITHOUT ADEQUATE PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT. At a minimum, Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus should be worn.

Remove victim(s) to fresh air, as quickly as possible. If not breathing qualified personnel should administer artificial respiration. Get medical attention.

If breathing is difficult, administer oxygen.

Ingestion: No first aid should be needed.
    Not considered a potential route of exposure.

Section 5 : FIRE FIGHTING MEASURES

Flammability: Not flammable.

Conditions of flammability: Will not burn.

Extinguishing media: Use appropriate extinguishing media for surrounding fire.

Special procedures: Self-contained breathing apparatus required.
    Firefighters should wear the usual protective gear.
    Cool fire exposed containers with water spray.
    Personnel should be evacuated, if necessary, to upwind area.
    Remove containers from fire area if without risk.

Auto-ignition temperature: Not applicable.

Flash point (C), method: Not applicable.

Lower flammability
    limit (% vol): Not applicable.

Upper flammability
    limit (% vol): Not applicable.

Explosion Data
    Sensitivity to mechanical impact: Avoid impact against container.

Explosive power: Closed containers may rupture or explode due to pressure build-up when exposed to extreme heat.

Section 6 : ACCIDENTAL RELEASE MEASURES

Leak/Spill: Evacuate all non-essential personnel.
    Stop leak without risk.
    Wear gloves and goggles
    Use a self-contained breathing apparatus.

Ventilate area. Monitor the surrounding area for Carbon Dioxide and Oxygen levels. Carbon Dioxide must be below the 5000 PPM TLV/PEL level shown in Section 2 and Oxygen must be at least 19.5% before personnel may be allowed into the area without self-contained breathing apparatus.

A portion of the released liquid may form dry ice. Clear the area and allow the solid to sublime/ evaporate and dissipate. If the area must be entered by emergency personnel, self-contained breathing apparatus, Kevlar gloves, and appropriate foot and leg protection must be worn. Solid pieces of dry ice may be picked up with tongs and gloves, placed into a thermally insulated and vented container and moved to a safe disposal location.

Section 7 : HANDLING AND STORAGE

Handling procedures and equipment: Never allow any unprotected part of the body to touch uninsulated pipes or vessels that contain cold fluids. The extremely cold metal of the container will cause moist flesh to stick fast and tear when one attempts to withdraw from it.

Protect system components against physical damage. Check all hoses and transfer equipment before filling them with the liquid. Replace any worn or cut hoses prior to use.

Liquid Carbon Dioxide is extremely cold and is under pressure. A leak will result in the formation of "Dry Ice" particles which will be forcibly ejected from the system, possibly injuring the operator. A complete hose failure can result in a large release of Carbon Dioxide and violent movement of the hose and associated equipment, which may cause severe injury or death. Special care must be taken when depressurizing and disconnecting hoses.

Releasing the contents of a liquid-filled line to atmospheric pressure may result in the formation of a solid dry ice plug in the line. This plug will prevent further removal of the liquid behind the plug, resulting in either an unexpected, rapid release of Carbon Dioxide as the line warms, or the catastrophic failure of the line as the liquid warms behind the plug. Sufficient vapor pressure must be applied and maintained behind the liquid before opening a discharge valve. This action will prevent the depressurization of the liquid to the point of solid formation before it exits the line.

Use adequate ventilation.
    Avoid inhalation.
    Never work on a pressurized system.
    If there is a leak, close the upstream valve, blow down the system by venting to a safe place, then repair the leak.

Storage requirements: Use storage containers, piping, valves and fittings designed for storage and distribution of Liquefied Carbon Dioxide and vaporized (Gaseous) Carbon Dioxide.

Section 8 : EXPOSURE CONTROLS / PERSONAL PROTECTION

Precautionary Measures
    Gloves/Type:
    Insulated neoprene.

Respiratory/Type: NIOSH/ MSHA air purifying respirator for concentrations up to 10 times TLV; air supplied for higher concentrations.

Eye/Type: As per local regulations.

Footwear/Type: Safety boots per local regulations.

Clothing/Type: Wear adequate protective clothes.

Other/Type: Eye wash facility should be in close proximity.
    Emergency shower should be in close proximity.

Ventilation requirements: Mechanical ventilation is satisfactory. Ensure oxygen concentration remains above 19.5% and Carbon Dioxide concentration does not exceed 5000 ppm,
    Local exhaust at points of emission preferred.

Section 9 : PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIES

Physical state: Liquid

Appearance & odor: Colorless, odorless.

Odor threshold (PPM): Odorless.

Vapor pressure at 70F: 830 psig

Vapor sp. gravity (air=1): 1.52 @ 70F (21C)

Volatiles (% by volume) 100%
    Boiling point : Sublimes.
    -78.5C (760 mmHg)
    -109.3F

Freezing point : -56.6C
    -69.8F

Solubility in water (%): Slight.

Section 10 : STABILITY AND REACTIVITY

Chemical stability: Product is stable.

Conditions of reactivity: Heat

Hazardous polymerization: Will not occur.

Incompatible substances: Alkali metals.
    Chromium.
    Metal acetylides.
    Alkaline earth metals.
    Titanium above 550C.
    Uranium above 750C.

Hazardous decomposition products: An electrical discharge can cause Carbon Dioxide to decompose into carbon monoxide and oxygen.
    Carbon Dioxide will combine with water vapor or liquid to form carbonic acid.

Section 11 : TOXICOLOGICAL INFORMATION

LD50 of product, species & route: Not available.

LC50 of product, species & route: Not available.

Section 13 : DISPOSAL CONSIDERATIONS

Waste disposal: Gas will dissipate in air.

Section 14 : TRANSPORT INFORMATION

DOT/ TDG classification:

North American Emergency Response Guidebook Number:
    For bulk liquid shipments
    Carbon dioxide refrigerated liquid
    UN 2187
    Class 2.2 (Non-Flammable Gas)

Section 15 : REGULATORY INFORMATION

WHMIS classification: A

DSL status: Appears on DSL.

Section 16 : OTHER INFORMATION

Definitions and other useful data:

CAS #: The Chemical Abstract Service Number which uniquely identifies each constituent.

ACGIH - American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists, a professional association which establishes exposure limits.

TLV - Threshold Limit Value - an airborne concentration of a substance which represents conditions under which it is generally believed that nearly all workers may be repeatedly exposed without adverse effect.

OSHA - U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration.

PEL - Permissible Exposure Limit - The same value as a TLV, except it is enforceable by OSHA.

IDLH - Immediately Dangerous to Life and Health - A concentration from which one can escape within 30-minutes without suffering permanent injury.

NATIONAL FIRE PROTECTION ASSOCIATION:
    Health Hazard Rating Scale (Blue):
    0 (material that on exposure under fire conditions would offer no hazard beyond that of ordinary combustible materials);
    1 (materialsthat on exposure under fire conditions could cause irritation or minor residual injury);
    2 (materials that on intense or continued exposure under fire conditions could cause temporary incapacitation or possible residual injury);
    3 (materials that can on short exposure could cause serious temporary or residual injury);
    4 (materials that under very short exposure could cause death or major residual injury). Flammability Hazard Rating Scale (Red):
    0 (minimal hazard);
    1 (materials that require substantial pre-heating before burning);
    2 (combustible liquid or solids; liquids with a flash point of 38-93C [100-200F]);
    3 (Class IB and IC flammable liquids with flash points below 38C [100F]);
    4 (Class IA flammable liquids with flash points below 23C [73F] and boiling points below 38C [100F].
    Reactivity Hazard Rating Scale(Yellow):
    0 (normally stable);
    1 (material that can become unstable at elevated temperatures or which can react slightly with water);
    2 (materials that are unstable but do not detonate or which can react violently with water);
    3 (materials that can detonate when initiated or which can react explosively with water);
    4 (materials that can detonate at normal temperatures or pressures).

TOXICOLOGICAL INFORMATION:

Possible health hazards as derived from human data, animal studies, or from the results of studies with similar compounds are presented. Definitions of some terms:
    LD50 -Lethal Dose (solids & liquids) which kills 50% of the exposed animals;
    LC50 - Lethal Concentration (gases) which kills 50% of the exposed animals;
    ppm concentration expressed in parts of material per million parts of air or water;
    mg/m3 concentration expressed in weight of substance per volume of air;
    mg/kg quantity of material, by weight.

REGULATORY INFORMATION:

EPA is the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.

WHMIS is the Canadian Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System.

DOT and TC are the U.S. Department of Transportation and the Transport Canada, respectively, which assign DOT and TDG (Transportation of Dangerous Goods) identification numbers, hazard classifications, and proper shipping name and shipping label information. This material is hazardous as defined by 49 CFR 172.101 of the US Department of Transportation and Dangerous Goods as defined by Transport Canada Transportation of Dangerous Goods Regulations.

USE OF THIS INFORMATION:
    Universal Industrial Gases, Inc. offers this information to customers, employees, contractors, and the general public to promote the safe use of this product through awareness of product hazards and safety information. Customers and others who use or transport or sell this product to others should: 1) Disseminate this information internally to all workplace areas, employees, agents and contractors likely to encounter this product; 2) Provide supplemental hazards awareness, safety information, operation and maintenance procedures to the workplace areas and employees, agents and contractors likely to encounter this product; 3) Furnish this information to all their customers who purchase this product; and 4) Ask each purchaser or user of the product to notify its employees and customers of the product hazards and safety information.

DISCLAIMER OF EXPRESSED AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES:
    Universal Industrial Gases, Inc. has taken reasonable care in preparing this document, however, since the use of this information and the conditions of use of the product are not within the control of Universal Industrial Gases, Inc., it is the user's obligation to determine the conditions of safe use of this product. The information in this document is offered with no warranties or representations as to accuracy or completeness and it is the responsibility of each individual to determine the suitability of the information for their particular purpose(s).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Universal Industrial Gases, Inc.
    Universal Cryo Gas, LLC
    2200 Northwood Ave. Suite 3

14. I read through this and from what I understand OP is a Mad(as in crazy) BHO-crazed scientist

15. #35 washedmothafuka, Dec 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2011
    Classy C02....

"hey this idea i figured out wasnt mine. the way im bringing something so old to the table its a lost art. i told my fine ass roommate andrea, after her declining my offers of sexual gratification, okay im gonna tell you how many times this innvention gets me laid. its been twice in the first month from two different girls while keeping my usual buddy close around to. so once again take notes. dont get all mad cuz you havent the skills yet required to things as i do, but we cant all be me, so know your role and follow the flow, hoe, spread um right here on the flo.

Spoken like a true intelligent entrepreneur.....

16. '~' what do we sound like?

17. how about you explain how you actually run through your whole process instead of blabbing random shit? please explain.