Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Problem since smoking "too much"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Usermaatre, Dec 18, 2011.

1. Hmm, ok. So it's a bubbler but has an optimized design, so to speak?

2. [quote name='"Usermaatre"']

Hmm, ok. So it's a bubbler but has an optimized design, so to speak?[/quote]

Yeah basically.

It's more just distinguishing the difference between a little glass bubbler you'd get for like 20 bucks, and some larger, more diffused piece. Similar difference between a simple small bong and a larger multi perc piece.

3. I've looked it up and they seem expensive as fuck. And I guess it's something for seasoned bong users, which I am not.

4. [quote name='"Usermaatre"']

I've looked it up and they seem expensive as fuck. And I guess it's something for seasoned bong users, which I am not.[/quote]

Haha, well like a lot of things, theres quite the variety. Theres cheaper ones and extremely expensive ones.

5. So yeah, since last Thursday I've been smoking a few joints everyday. It's gotten much better since. Might also be the amount of alcohol I've taken. =] I'll post an update when I'm back in my normal environment plus habits.