Approve of 2012 Strain list?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by washedmothafuka, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Hmm interesting..Have you had any others from Barneys farm do the same thing? Ive heard bad things about Greenhouse seeds and Ive had 1/4 of my seedsman auto great whites germ.... I just ordered 3 sweet tooth autos from barneys farm :eek:?

2. Nirvana
    Greenhouse
    Kc brains
    Good for looking for one pheno
    Out of 10 seeds you get what you
    Pay for . I like kc mango its so tasty
    If you get a good batch but its hit
    Or miss . Cheap seeds are fun to
    Play with but I would not bank my
    Grow on them . I will say barnys
    Blue cheese was the shit I had problems
    But I am still going to get seeds from
    Them.

3. Nirvana PPP and Aurora Indica
    KC Brains Brain Damage
    GHS Himalayan Gold
    Female Easy Sativa and Maroc
    Barney's LSD

Unfortunately I don't think the freebies I got will finish in time here..

4. I can second the experience about the tangerine dream and a buddy a couple of states over said the exact same thing. Out of 5 fem's I had two that were the same pheno - stretchy and never finishing (those two could have gone to dec. but the weather got them. two other phenos were different but pure junk dna, like left over garbage from breeding and one just plain couldn't make it - just too weak. I still have G-13 Haze (Barney's) from last year I'm gonna try so we'll see.

5. well i do know that most do ok as threre are some good barneys strains . ive grown a few and had mostly good results !! but the td was a wash out to be honest !! i had one smokable plant out a 5 !! and no many others with no good pheno in there packs !! sure you will be fine witgh all the rest ! heard the critical kush he has just brought out is suposed to be killer . good luck , peace

6. yeah man disapointment they were ay !! lost 1 at start as not strong enogh then the other 4 were junk ! 1 smokable 1 but not a nice smoke ! more like torture lol thinking of bubbling all of it but worried it will be waste of time as i hate the high of the weed ! im going for neer enough top class genetics all the way now as yes mite cost you extra few bucks but jesus we get atleast 600 bucks worth of herb back and top notch quality to !! peace

7. :cool::cool:

8. 4 ur good autos ur shopping for,white dwarf/red dwarf from buddah seeds easy to grow good taste/smell,nice stone.bigdevil sweet seeds,easy 2 grow fast finisher 8/9 weeks from seed.for ur diesel auto look up biodiesel not sure of seed co.but b careful its not a nute hog if done right will have that diesel taste smell,uppity clear energetic high.reg recomend th sedds burmese kush,not a huge yielder but a great med smoke,taste is unbelivable.chemdawg93 or 92 from cali con.ur afgan kush ryder,i had no luck.the all died in seed cube.exodus cheese.for sativa one of my favs barneys laughing buddah,awesomecerebal high,uppity/energetic and smile stone.1 prob is not 4 beginners,14 weeks 2 flower,if u can go 16 its well worth wait.thai/jamaican strain.very exotic,reminds me of thai stick when it grows.well im tired hope this helps a little,peace brother/or sister:cool::smoke::smoke::D