Approve of 2012 Strain list?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by washedmothafuka, Dec 17, 2011.

1. It's an AUTO Flower. Meaning it can only get so big. It starts flowering less than a month from it popping the soil. A plant can only get so big in that amount of time, no matter how big the hole. It would actually be counterproductive to put it in a 60 gallon hole because the roots would barely reach halfway down.

2. That is what I was asking. Not worth the time

3. Might as well just get 5 or 6 and put them in 5-10 gallon buckets

4. Autos are useful if you want an early harvest , mid july or earlier as WMF said. I recommend Auto AK47 by lowlife seeds, a potent sativa and a "big" auto. I also grew the KAnnabia big band auto, also a big plant and potent more indica type buds (couch lock). But my fav is auto ak 47 so far. Lol man, a 60 gallon pot for an auto is not good as when it flowers, it stops growing (so the roots will never fill in!). 5-10 gallons is tops for autos imo. Max. sun will yield you 4 ozees. For full sized plants I use 30 gallons. It is the max I haul in per plant. Then if you got full sun, with 400 gallon pots like Tom Hill, you get huge yields (10 pounds per plant). But 1 pound takes a sunny spot (8 hours of sun) and is hard to achieve guerilla wise. Having the luxury to grow in an open full sunny day spot garantees 2 pounders if you got an airy soil mix and the right ferts.

5. I live on a farm in an orchard an do
    It all in my back yard. I use 60 gallon smart pots this past summer an was pulling 2 lbs a plant. I think I will throw some autos out as well.

6. finished that Herijuana, ran into a hermie issue. But do believe it was a light leak that led to the nanners. other than that it is POWER put you on your ass from half a doobie stuff.

7. Hi Craink,

ok thanks for the info. I finally decided on and received all for outdoors and feminized: Serious seeds Kali Mist, Barney's farm LSD, Reggae seeds Juanita Lagrimosa and Female seeds Grapefruit for next time's main strains. The Kali is expensive but it should give something special in mid November if possible. The LSD is grown by Dankohzee so must be very good. Juanita is a high CBD strain so we'll see. Grapefruit is my all time favorite so far and had to be on the list. I'll also add some regular earlier seeds for some September finishers. Have a good one.

8. Alright all my seeds are in! I'll be going with 36 plants in 30 gallon grow bags filled with one of the mixes from cortos guide. For water there's a pond about 100 yards away so i need to decide if i'll just haul buckets back and forth or if i should set up some kind of system. My site is in a marshy area that will be getting sun all day so i'm hoping for some real good yields. Anyways here's my lineup for this year tell me what you think.

9. #49 nuggetroaster1, Jan 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2012
    Female Seeds Purple Maroc
    Feminized Seeds Per Pack - 04 Seeds
    Female Seeds Easy Sativa
    Feminized Seeds Per Pack - 04 Seeds
    Pick and Mix Seeds Female Seeds Outdoor Semi-Automatic Grapefruit
    Pick & Mix Seeds per pack - 01 Seeds
    Nirvana Seeds PPP Feminized
    Feminized Seeds Per Pack - 05 Seeds
    Pick and Mix Seeds Nirvana Seeds Super Skunk Feminized
    UFO#3 John Sinclair Seeds Sativa Trans-Love Feminized
    UFO#1 Dinafem Seeds Original Amnesia
    UFO#2 Dinafem Seeds White Widow
    Pick and Mix Seeds Female Seeds Skunk Special
    Pick and Mix Seeds Female Seeds Purple Power
    Pick and Mix Seeds Reserva Privada R.K.S Feminized
    Pick and Mix Seeds TGA Subcool Seeds SPACE JILL / Space Queen
    Pick and Mix Seeds TGA Subcool Seeds Jack's Cleaner 2
    Pick and Mix Seeds Reserva Privada Cole Train Feminized
    FREE SEED Dinafem Seeds OG Kush
    FREE SEED World of Seeds Medical Collection Northern Lights x Big Bud Feminized
    FREE SEED T H Seeds MK Ultra Feminized
    FREE SEED Delicious Seeds Fruity Chronic Juice Feminized
    FREE SEED Eva Seeds Veneno (poison) Feminized
    FREE SEED G13 Labs Blueberry Gum Feminized
    FREE SEED Emerald Triangle Seeds Bubba 76
    UFO#2 Kannabia Seeds Auto Mikromachine Feminized
    UFO#1 Dinafem Seeds Cheese
    And i also have 3 lemon skunk seeds

10. great strains man i just read a thread on another forum with purple maroc in a green house
    one plant 11 oz of main buds an 2oz of pop corn bud off one plant. Im from CT about 41 deg north i grew purple power and maroc they were done in august so purple maroc will
    be great cant wait. I picked up blueberry headband from emerald triangle seeds to should be
    a good year i wish you luck man

11. You should really think about puting your plants in the ground if the soil around you is soft enough to dig in.

My crop two seasons ago got found cause I had my plants in 30 gallon grow bags...they just stick out more and don't look normal...

Just trying to lookout for ya.. I'll also be growing the Purple Maroc still deciding on my other strain but hey goodluck this season my man

12. Hey I live in Rhode Island and really need help with this outdoor strain list, I used to grow indoors but now I want to try outdoors and of course Rhode island has such a unique season. So far my line up sounds pretty good with all mold resistant and early finishers but tell me if there are any really good ones missing or ones that shouldn't be in my grow, any other tips or anything should help because this season will be my first outdoors! Thanks!
    2012 Lineup: (All Feminized)
    Purple Maroc
    Big Bomb
    Passion #1
    Hollands Hope
    Big Band Auto
    Pineapple Chunk
    Easy Sativa
    Big Bang Auto
    Ak47 Auto

I got these as a wide variety to see which plants best like my surroundings so my next outdoor grow I can plant the ones that were successful this year, any tips are appreciated!

13. I've grown and am still growing TGA Subcool's Agent Orange. Overall I'm unimpressed with Subcool and his seed's after I met him at the Cannabis World Cup 2011. He seemed like a gimmick employed by High Times (people who put on the world cup in San Fran) to sell seeds. The Agent Orange grows well in my Nor Cal climate but fails to produce anything greater then good mids. I bred it and have a bunch a seeds so it's still grown on my farm but just because it's hardy.

If someone has contradicting info on Subcool's seeds I'd like to hear it. The fact that the literature on the seeds tells me to expect two different phenos speaks volumes though.

14. Greenhouse seed company always survives the squirrels, and exodus cheese, slh and the church have awesome flavors

15. I know autos are bad for yield, but any of you with experience in them and know which would give me the biggest yields? Im going to grow 5, planting this week or next before we plant our real plants just to get in the groove and get an early harvest. Its my partners first time and he is doing most of the tending and water hauling work. Right now I think were just gonna go with the barnerys farm sweet tooth auto which is new. Supposed to be pest and mold resistant and I like sweet tooth. Wish there was auto train wreck. The new auto sweet tooth good or bad?

16. Anyone know any good Sativas for outdoor growing in a somewhat cold Canadian climate?

17. [quote name='"TwistedPuppy"']Anyone know any good Sativas for outdoor growing in a somewhat cold Canadian climate?[/quote]

Sativas, outdoor, Canadian. Pick the word that does not belong. You probably need to remove one of these words to get a good answer.

18. Yeah I'm assuming there are none that will give a good result...never hurts to ask.

19. 2012 lineup:
    AK-47
    LSD from Barney's
    Headband from RP
    G-13 Haze from Barneys
    Cali Connection Tahoe og
    Local Strain termed "Blue Goo"
    Kush #18 from RP
    Kali Mist from Buddah
    Hope all goes well......
    Grew LSD last year, very, very nice!

20. Easy sativa female seeds. Purple power of purle maroc