Approve of 2012 Strain list?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by washedmothafuka, Dec 17, 2011.

1. ha thanks man, this will only be my third grow all outdoors. You can only do it once a year so you might as well go big

2. you just planting in the ground? Or you digging holes and filling soil? That's going to be like $500 in soil lol. Fuck hauling out that much water.

3. i had killer results with himalayan gold a few years back 4 and a half ounce from one plant :) i believe corto has grown this aswell he may have something to say about it?:p

4. lol im gonna dig as many holes as i can and haul out soil and see what i have left for seeds. Im planning on starting this within the next week or two so as long as i do a little each week i should be fine. But i hear you it is a shitload of work, last year i did about 30 plants but that was with a partner.

5. Dear god....I just roughly estimated the amount of water I would need to haul for 10 plants in 30 gallon holes...somewhere between 400-500 gallons of water need to be hauled out...that's 57 trips back an forth carrying 7 gallons....how is this possible? I think I need a new plan.......

6. if you have your spot already you could dig some holes to fit 55 gallon drums in the ground then put some sort of of screen or mesh on top so it will collect rain water and just use that. Im thinking that's what im gonna do

7. [quote name='"washedmothafuka"']Dear god....I just roughly estimated the amount of water I would need to haul for 10 plants in 30 gallon holes...somewhere between 400-500 gallons of water need to be hauled out...that's 57 trips back an forth carrying 7 gallons....how is this possible? I think I need a new plan.......[/quote]

Pray to the rain gods during veg... then curse them during bloom.

8. Female seeds are ths shit, cheap and quality. I really like the high of the Grapefruit (sativa motivation but not trippy). It's good to workout and clean up the house.
    The 2 sensi stars I grew yielded well but not incredible. It is definitely my second favorite strain. One was the greasiest plant ever: it needs a long cure (rough) but the high is unique (like a comfortable pillow). Expensive though.
    Purple maroc is very tasty and early and resistant (lacks a bit in strength but good day time herb).
    I never grew Himalaya Gold but Guerilla gold, I have 12 for next year, they are good semi autos with a sativa effect. Too bad they are not feminized.
    I'll probably get Serious seeds Kali Mist (or their AK47 which looks promising). Expensive.
    I also might get the CH9 herijuana for a strong indica (as replacement of GHS TW) or Female seeds C99 for an early finisher. No autos normally.
    I'll only be growing 12 plants though so I'm gonna have more seeds than I need. 'Tis the season.

9. Added auto blueberry and big bang automatic both fems to my lineup any ideas for early finishing big producers for autos?

10. LOL! Big Producer and Autos should never go in the same sentance. You can't top or fim or train them. You just have to let it grow normally and you get like a zip or two tops.

11. Haha I know I'm not looking for much on them just some quality smoke that gives a good yield (for autos) haha wanted something to blaze while I'm waiting for my normal fems, any ideas on some real tasty smoke on autos? Maybe some sour diesel or something?

12. I mean...if you think diesel is tasty? HA!

Idk man, just grow with the super soil and you will get the best tasting buds around. Guaranteed. Sometimes it's more how you grow the strain then what strain.

13. I think good sour is the tastiest

14. Yeah because that's probably the only good weed you've smoked. There is a lot tastier stuff out there, but then again it is personal preference.

15. Yeah sour is pretty tasty but the best tasting strain I've had was super dream queen.

16. I've smoked numerous strains throughout my years of smoking, from medicinal sour diesel to blue dream to some dro, and I know there are MANY tasty buds out there, I personally like a very fruity or very original sour taste such as blue dream or sour diesel, any strains or autos with this type of taste that will finish early? I also realize growing technique is a huge factor is quality and taste of buds but the strain is definitely a big factor

17. [quote name='"washedmothafuka"']Yeah because that's probably the only good weed you've smoked. There is a lot tastier stuff out there, but then again it is personal preference.[/quote]

This coming from a kid buying dime bags of mexi schwag.

18. How well do auto plants work. Do they guy big out side. I have my normal summer crop but want to get an early harvest but are they worth it. Where can I find them.

19. I'm not even sure how to respond to that. Oh...that's right...I grow my own? Get out of here clown.

Auto plants will usually be ready to harvest from seed to flower in 50-70 days depending on the strain. They don't get HUGE but they get big enough to produce an ounce or two. If you can give it full sun they will produce more obviously but they will harvest sometime in July if planted in mid-may. You can find them at the Attitude or single seed centre. It's under "Autoflower".

20. If I plant them like my normal out door 60 gallon smart pot would it get bigger than oz size plants. I get full sun all day an all that other good stuff. I live in nor cal prime growing wether up here