Occupy the World says plant weed in public places

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ~SherM~, Dec 17, 2011.

1. can we get a citation? that is pretty far fetched.

2 main reasons

A. the government would have to grow male cannabis plants ( U Miss dont count as they use the entire plant... 500 plants average 800-900 Lbs per year .) CNN article

B. have to keep the pollen viable to spread.

Wharf

2. saw it in a documentary trying to find it but google searches are flooded with forums people asking to sex their plant, will locate it

3. I dont like the idea of planting pot plants around my town, thats gonna cause attention and thats the last thing you need when growing your personal herb.

4. dude, thats why you plant in the police station court yard, make it look like the cops are the ones growing it.

5. this is by far the worst thread iv read on GC to date. way to go

6. you got no vision aceofmase

7. [quote name='"munchymeiser900"']haha one time wen i was 16 me and my idiot friends buried a few germinated seeds in the garden of a police station...it was in the local news and everything it grew to 6 inches[/quote]

Yup yup

8. I use my own brain, and don't do what people tell me to do. feelsgood

9. I would hate if some idiot that wasted a plant nearby my grow ended up pollinating my shit.

Hopefully this idea doesn't get too popular. This is a lose lose for everyone. Anyones outdoor plants nearby would be ruined if they got pollinated by whatever shitty fucking hemp some chump planted. Also the cops would be wasting resources with this instead of the actual problems they should be dealing with.

If you actually want to make a difference work on the plant and harvest it then give the harvest to a sick person that needs it. Weed isnt a fucking secret to the public. The majority of people who know jack shit about anything are already on our side.

10. De-criminalize, then think about planting weed in public places. But don't go out and risk your freedom for some half-baked, romanticized kid shit...for your own sake. You will be far removed from your righteous friends in a federal penitentiary. Not worth it IMHO.

11. you puzzys, you plant it then leave alone, you don't maintain it, there is no risk involved here,

its not gonna be dank or anything, it will likely be pollenated, but it will be seen--people will get the idea

12. :)

germinate seed before planting.