Occupy the World says plant weed in public places

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ~SherM~, Dec 17, 2011.

1. [quote name='"catfish swiming"']What if you had a spare few 100 seeds, you could put em in bags, envelopes whatever and put then in peoples mail boxes (use gloves while handling packaging). Then everybody in your neighborhood will be growing! sweet. You might even make front page of the newspaper.[/quote]

Exaxtly, now we're getting somewhere!!

2. Maybe its just me, but I prefer maintaining a low profile myself.

As far as I'm concerned, in reality, this kind of stuff just draws negative attention.

Jerry.

Darn kids...

3. "You might even make front page of the newspaper."

You're probably right - or at least in the "Arrested" or "Court date" section.

Jerry.

4. I promise to cut down any mj plants growing near my outdoor grows. This is the most disgusting idea to surface on GC in a while. Because of new growers planting wild weed, peoples crops are being ruined by errant pollen in the air from these plants. This is a very real concern for outdoor growers.

This is the stupidest idea I have seen in a long time. Get back to your junior high chat rooms and leave growing mj to people who understand the consequences of this adolescent suggestion

PW.

5. #45 CO Jones, Jan 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2012

Because they are Dumbasses that do not think of anything beyond their cause.... Fucking idealists!!!

6. "it is on like simon lebon!"

7. #47 ~SherM~, Jan 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2012
    Ok let me make a couple of things clear, because I am picking up a lot of hostility, and I must say I wouldn't expect that from an informed group of people like GC forums.

First of let me define public places. What the occupy movement was saying was to plant weed in public places in CITIES. If you are not living in a large metropolitan area don't even worry about it. The point is so that all the old sheep, trudging to work every day, might one day find a beautiful marijuana plant growing in some forgotten cement planter, by an old delapetated park and wake the fuck up about the tyranny going on in North America. The point is to tell governments at all levels the FUCK OFF when it comes to marijuana prohibition, because the weed is literally coming out of the fucking cracks in the sidewalks, under the burocrats feet.

To the guy who posted something about cutting down all the weed plants he finds...........thats great buddy, a real show of solidarity. Basically what you are saying is that I'm to fucking selfish, and short sighted to grab onto a movement which is trying to raise awareness and eventually lift humankind from under a tyranny. So buddy if you want to grow your fucking weed in the woods, and be a hermit thats fine, meanwhile the progressive factions are fighting for YOUR right to grow whatever plant you want. Even your ignorant, selfish attitude cannot deter the righteous.

Next, to the guy who said something like " if you give out seeds in mailboxes you will get arrested". Thats great, thats the exact attitude that got us here. Here being a world where people get locked in a cage for burning a plant, and breathing its smoky, delicious fumes. Maybe if more people did openly put the idea of growimg, sheeple wouldn't believe that there actually is a war on drugs, not a war against society.

Putting a giant weed plant in the middle of New York, Chicago, Calgary, Tampa, Charleston, EDMONtON, is like a giant middle finger to the tyranical authorities. It is a symbol of resistence, and it is a part of psycological operations on a larger scale, that GC has experience, and a vested intrest in.

I hope this clears everything up, and I would like to say that anyone who posts negativly about this issue needs to stop being so fucking selfish, pull there head out of there ass and start thinking about your society, and if you want to live on a planet where swat teams will engage your face for growing some smoke in your basement.

Believe that FuckHeads!

8. [quote name='"Corto Malteze"']As people said, you'd pollenate other growers dank bought sensi weed with your shitty bagseed. Sorry but it may sound cool and all but destroying people's efforts to grow their own seed free weed is something I disagree with. Too much work and risks involved. This idea is recurrent on the boards.[/quote]

Btw I will be planting female clones from a greenhouse seeds super lemon haze, not shitty bagseed!

9. [quote name='"~SherM~"']Ok let me make a couple of things clear, because I am picking up a lot of hostility, and I must say I wouldn't expect that from an informed group of people like GC forums.

First of let me define public places. What the occupy movement was saying was to plant weed in public places in CITIES. If you are not living in a large metropolitan area don't even worry about it. The point is so that all the old sheep, trudging to work every day, might one day find a beautiful marijuana plant growing in some forgotten cement planter, by an old delapetated park and wake the fuck up about the tyranny going on in North America. The point is to tell governments at all levels the FUCK OFF when it comes to marijuana prohibition, because the weed is literally coming out of the fucking cracks in the sidewalks, under the burocrats feet.

To the guy who posted something about cutting down all the weed plants he finds...........thats great buddy, a real show of solidarity. Basically what you are saying is that I'm to fucking selfish, and short sighted to grab onto a movement which is trying to raise awareness and eventually lift humankind from under a tyranny. So buddy if you want to grow your fucking weed in the woods, and be a hermit thats fine, meanwhile the progressive factions are fighting for YOUR right to grow whatever plant you want. Even your ignorant, selfish attitude cannot deter the righteous.

Next, to the guy who said something like " if you give out seeds in mailboxes you will get arrested". Thats great, thats the exact attitude that got us here. Here being a world where people get locked in a cage for burning a plant, and breathing its smoky, delicious fumes. Maybe if more people did openly put the idea of growimg, sheeple wouldn't believe that there actually is a war on drugs, not a war against society.

Putting a giant weed plant in the middle of New York, Chicago, Calgary, Tampa, Charleston, EDMONtON, is like a giant middle finger to the tyranical authorities. It is a symbol of resistence, and it is a part of psycological operations on a larger scale, that GC has experience, and a vested intrest in.

I hope this clears everything up, and I would like to say that anyone who posts negativly about this issue needs to stop being so fucking selfish, pull there head out of there ass and start thinking about your society, and if you want to live on a planet where swat teams will engage your face for growing some smoke in your basement.

Believe that FuckHeads![/quote]

Thanks man, thank you, finally somebody to put the fucktards in the corner

10. Thanks man, thank you, finally somebody to put the fucktards in the corner

Really??

*laughing*

I'll be laughing even harder if I ever heard that you anonymous were arrested and thrown in the slammer for being dumbasses.

Dumbass.

jerry.

11. U just make your self sound dumber with the more shit you say. U should just delete this post an go away

12. Isnt sargent stadanko the cop dude from up in smoke?

13. Yea. No one gets it.

14. Please don't do this anywhere unless you follow Sher's lead and use females. Pollen can carry for miles on a breezy day. I doubt you could place an errant male anywhere in a major city that wouldn't endanger the quality of someone's hard work.

As for the mailbox idea, that's ridiculous. They investigate the hell out of messing with the mail. Federal crime = federal penitentiary. You would have better luck walking into a police station, sparking up, and pissing on someone's desk.

15. haha one time wen i was 16 me and my idiot friends buried a few germinated seeds in the garden of a police station...it was in the local news and everything it grew to 6 inches

16. [quote name='"munchymeiser900"']haha one time wen i was 16 me and my idiot friends buried a few germinated seeds in the garden of a police station...it was in the local news and everything it grew to 6 inches[/quote]

I got to try that man

17. I don't agree with the spreading of thousands of seeds in ditches, parks, etc because for one, yes it will fuck with other peoples' outdoor grows. How would you feel if your lovely ladies that have avoided detection for so long in the woods became infested with seeded buds? Two, Cannabis is in fact an invasive weed in many places of the US and could possibly impact the local environment.

I do however find it pretty hilarious to poke a few seeds into city planting containers or other such beds and see what happens. I used to landscape for the city during the summer and I would do this occasionally. The very few that do come up give some people laughs and others just get straight pissed off :D. The upside to planting obviously in urban areas instead of mass spreading throughout the landscape is that it gets more attention and the plants are picked well before they reach reproductive status (no harm done).

I think I might plant a few out in front of the college this summer.

18. [quote name='"~SherM~"']Ok let me make a couple of things clear, because I am picking up a lot of hostility, and I must say I wouldn't expect that from an informed group of people like GC forums.

Believe that FuckHeads![/quote]

Im picking up more hostility from you than towards anyone else on this thread.

And i feel like most people here should be mature enough to actualy think about other peoples valid points on this subject, besides just being an ass to them because they disagree with them.

And if you think of it from the perspective of the government and people against weed, planting in public places will just get them even more mad, so its really not gona do anything.

Spread knowledge of the truth abou marijuana, not just throw around seeds pretending that it will make the government think, "oh look weed comes from a plant, we didnt know that. Guess we should make it legal now"

Im not gona even start talking about polinating other peoples outdoor plants...

19. you realize this kind of bullshit has been tried before ?

they just spray..
    a mixture with any kind of petrol in it .. will take outta cannabis field in about 30 minutes.. 2 hours + a hot day = little pools of chlorophyll.

and no Earth First will not protest that action.

20. planting 100s-1000s of seeds is not good because probably more than half of

them will die or not grow, and the other half the lives half will be males ruining

others crops. as part of the US governments fight against cannabis they fly

over vast areas of the country (california's emerald triangle) and dump male

pollen to ruin grows. you will most likely be helping the US government reduce

the quality of cannabis. if you want to make a statement in a city it's just going

to get torn down unless you've cloned 1000s+ of female plants and have a huge

operation to have them planted over night. other wise its going to be extremely

ineffective and pointless. sorry i wish it would be better and could help show

people how many people use and enjoy cannabis but there are other ways,

protests, rallies and writing government officials (which never seems to work)

but its better than ruining others crops