Occupy the World says plant weed in public places

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ~SherM~, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Hey guys, I head that the occupy movement has urged people to plant weed in obvious public locations throughout the world to draw attention to the hypocracy and bullshit involved in marijuana prohibition world wide!! I will be participating in this by cloning the fuck out of this stellar mother plant I have that I don't want to kill but isn't a good strain for my setup (the stretchy). The strain is Super Lemon haze, Greenhouse seeds.

Whos with me?

Attached Files:

2. [quote name='"~SherM~"']Hey guys, I head that the occupy movement has urged people to plant weed in obvious public locations throughout the world to draw attention to the hypocracy and bullshit involved in marijuana prohibition world wide!! I will be participating in this by cloning the fuck out of this stellar mother plant I have that I don't want to kill but isn't a good strain for my setup (the stretchy). The strain is Super Lemon haze, Greenhouse seeds.

Whos with me?[/quote]

Ps Listen to Alex Jones, and Joe Rogan, all day, and all night

3. [quote name='"~SherM~"']

Ps Listen to Alex Jones, and Joe Rogan, all day, and all night[/quote]

So no one on grasscity has any kind of opinion on the fact that a worldwide movement has taken up the plight of outdoor marjijuana cultivation?

4. I don't know how to grow weed D:

5. damn, I got 8 extra clones I'm just gonna toss because I don't need them, to bad its cold as fuck and about to be snowing where I'm at or I'd be down for sure.

6. They just gonna get pulled once Someone figures out its weed, ideas like this has been thought of for a while, its the whole overgrow the government thing

7. ++

That's why if you're thinking of doing this, may as well just act like "Johnny Apple Seed" and use seeds. Less of a waste of time, and plants will still grow.

8. I think im gonna do this right cheer^^^ with my freebie seeds.
    And it'd probably be a good idea to try to plant fem seeds instead of reg seeds so that you dont pollenate nearby grows.
    :smoke:

9. No, you'd want to pollinate them. Use regular seeds, just bagseeds if you want so you're not wasting money. If plants are pollinated, that means more seeds, which means more plants if they're not all chopped down.

10. this is what im talkin bout!!!!!

11. I was thinking of small scale outdoor backyard grows, not feral weed or other weed plants that you or someone else planted in public. Just to be courteous. It would suck to get lower yields and potency from the few plants you have because they were pollinated.
    Idk, might sound stupid but makes sense to me.

12. Seems fun.

13. I say, if they get pollinated, even better!

Just imagine if you did multiple spots and left some seeded females there. They would produce hundreds more plants the following season.

What I'm trying to say is don't expect a harvest, just do it to get the shit to grow wild on its own.

That's really the point right?

14. hell yeah seed the world

15. [quote name='"plam"']They just gonna get pulled once Someone figures out its weed, ideas like this has been thought of for a while, its the whole overgrow the government thing[/quote]

It has nothing to do with getting yanked or not, it has to do with awareness. I'm all in! Because I am so sick of the hypocracy and bullshit being fucking sung by main stream media, and politicians!

16. [quote name='"Phenotype"']I say, if they get pollinated, even better!

Just imagine if you did multiple spots and left some seeded females there. They would produce hundreds more plants the following season.

What I'm trying to say is don't expect a harvest, just do it to get the shit to grow wild on its own.

That's really the point right?[/quote]

Yeah man, its not about harvesting. For me after a mother plant gives me like 5 or six ounces of weed, I think it a gift I can give to the plant by letting it get a taste of reall sunlight, and fresh air, and maybe having a chance to reproduce!

17. a sativa of mine went herm this summer and seeded the rest of my crop, i have thousands of seeds, i already planned on doing this in the spring, its nice to see others thinking the same thing, i think everyone should do this, but wait for the spring, then just make awesome amounts of cream hash:] btw most of the seeds are gdp cross and a bubbleberry cross, so my towns gunna be stinking!

18. Thats what I'm sayin, I doubt it'll take off after just a season or two, but in a few years marijuana could be growing wild if we tried this. I mean really, if you get bag seeds or seeds from a pollinated crop chances are you won't need them all, why trash them when you could throw them to the wild?

19. [quote name='"itallburns"']a sativa of mine went herm this summer and seeded the rest of my crop, i have thousands of seeds, i already planned on doing this in the spring, its nice to see others thinking the same thing, i think everyone should do this, but wait for the spring, then just make awesome amounts of cream hash:] btw most of the seeds are gdp cross and a bubbleberry cross, so my towns gunna be stinking![/quote]

Sick! Yeah, I will definately be poopin' off in the spring.........instead of arab spring, we can have the cannibus spring!

20. How about we start this thread with a normal cannabis environment.

Apples can handle pretty cold temps and not much water. I want to plant seeds everywhere. But we should handle figuring out on how to do it simply, cheap, quickly, and effectively. They haven't came up with any of that so they are just talking out their asses. Come up with a real plan and get back to me. I got better plans then "plant seeds".