Guy gave me his number over Facebook

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by pinkkfloyd, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Helloooo there fellow tokers.
    There's this guy that was in one of my classes at college and our class would take breaks periodically because it was a 3 hour class. I was waiting in line behind this guy waiting to get a drink out of a vending machine and he started making small talk ("Hey i'm _____. How are you? yada yada yada") I didnt really think much of it, but I thought he was a really nice guy.
    About a month or two later, he added me on Facebook, and I accepted. The very next day, he messaged me over Facebook and asked how I ended up doing in our class. We messaged back and forth a few times, once again just small talk, and then he gave me his number and told me to text or call him if I ever needed anything. Does he want me to actually text/call him? Or was he just being polite? It's been a day or 2 since he gave me his number. Now what? :confused:

2. He wants to fuck you

3. he obviously likes you and wants you to call him

4. Exactly, plus guys just usually dont straight up hittin on you right away cause we dont want to scare you away.

He likes you

5. You don't like me do you?

6. lizardkin nailed it

7. That's just the nice guys way of trying to get to know you. Call em up.

8. Hes legitimately interested, I've been in those shoes -- too many times.

Don't mess with his head like most chickas :wave:

9. I thought I was bad with signs.

Dude just wants to hang with you.:cool:

10. yeah he does want to fuck you. I do the same thing lol

11. ahahahahaa i died.

Well I got the courage up and texted him, and it went great! We have been texting back and forth a little bit, just talking about our christmas break plans. We figured out that we both play piano so we have been sending recordings back and forth to each other. :rolleyes: Overall, he seems like a cool dude. He is also a mutual friend of one of my VERY good friends back at school, which is pretty cool to me. Thanks for the advice, fellas.

12. See if he has 8 inches or more, if so, call him.