Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Guy gave me his number over Facebook

• Please log in to reply

pinkkfloyd

pinkkfloyd

• Registered Upgraded
  • 167 posts
Helloooo there fellow tokers.
There's this guy that was in one of my classes at college and our class would take breaks periodically because it was a 3 hour class. I was waiting in line behind this guy waiting to get a drink out of a vending machine and he started making small talk ("Hey i'm _____. How are you? yada yada yada") I didnt really think much of it, but I thought he was a really nice guy.
About a month or two later, he added me on Facebook, and I accepted. The very next day, he messaged me over Facebook and asked how I ended up doing in our class. We messaged back and forth a few times, once again just small talk, and then he gave me his number and told me to text or call him if I ever needed anything. Does he want me to actually text/call him? Or was he just being polite? It's been a day or 2 since he gave me his number. Now what? :confused:

thelizardkin

thelizardkin

Skinks for life

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,234 posts
He wants to fuck you

imyourcat

imyourcat

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,665 posts
he obviously likes you and wants you to call him

WaffenGrow

WaffenGrow

• Registered Upgraded
  • 365 posts
Exactly, plus guys just usually dont straight up hittin on you right away cause we dont want to scare you away.

He likes you

Fiiv59

Fiiv59

Bruins Over Everything

• Registered Upgraded
  • 872 posts
hit him up!

detailed one

detailed one

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 5,049 posts
You don't like me do you?

bahookahjoe18

bahookahjoe18

microorganisms are me

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,284 posts
lizardkin nailed it

KentuckyKush

KentuckyKush

• Registered Upgraded
  • 381 posts
That's just the nice guys way of trying to get to know you. Call em up.

Phamas

Phamas

Trancefragelistic

• Registered Upgraded
  • 11,038 posts

Helloooo there fellow tokers.
There's this guy that was in one of my classes at college and our class would take breaks periodically because it was a 3 hour class. I was waiting in line behind this guy waiting to get a drink out of a vending machine and he started making small talk ("Hey i'm _____. How are you? yada yada yada") I didnt really think much of it, but I thought he was a really nice guy.
About a month or two later, he added me on Facebook, and I accepted. The very next day, he messaged me over Facebook and asked how I ended up doing in our class. We messaged back and forth a few times, once again just small talk, and then he gave me his number and told me to text or call him if I ever needed anything. Does he want me to actually text/call him? Or was he just being polite? It's been a day or 2 since he gave me his number. Now what? :confused:

Hes legitimately interested, I've been in those shoes -- too many times.

Don't mess with his head like most chickas :wave:

OscarZetaAcosta

OscarZetaAcosta

R.I.P. Illadelphin

• Gold Member
  • 12,586 posts

BlackChucks

BlackChucks

Southern Playa

• Registered Upgraded
  • 395 posts
yeah he does want to fuck you. I do the same thing lol

pinkkfloyd

pinkkfloyd

• Registered Upgraded
  • 167 posts

You don't like me do you?

ahahahahaa i died.

Well I got the courage up and texted him, and it went great! We have been texting back and forth a little bit, just talking about our christmas break plans. We figured out that we both play piano so we have been sending recordings back and forth to each other. :rolleyes: Overall, he seems like a cool dude. He is also a mutual friend of one of my VERY good friends back at school, which is pretty cool to me. Thanks for the advice, fellas.

RecStoner

RecStoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,506 posts
See if he has 8 inches or more, if so, call him.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users