Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Cranberry pills for passing a drug test?

• Please log in to reply

WpStoner13

WpStoner13

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
Its going to be a home piss test that they get from the store, i have probly drank 60 oz of water in past 3 hours, and taken 4 cranberrry pills. idk when they are going to do it or even if they are but i heard them talking about it. i smoked 2 grams friday with 4 people so probly about .5, and then monday i did a waterfall bong hit which uses about .06 of a gram. Do you think ill be fine if they do it within a week with a little cheap one from CVS? also im getting 4 detox pillls from my friend tomorrow. PLEASE HELP!:mad:

jewsmoke

jewsmoke

Stoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 435 posts
Drinking water only helps within a few hours before the test. No point in chugging water if your test is within a week.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 127 posts
Bro I tell you what. I never quit smoking for my drug test. I had to go get it done at a professional testing location.

All I did was about 2-3 hours before the test, I drank a full gallon filled with water, and had my urine diluted until it was almost clear.

I EASILY passed the test.

Also, remember to piss in the cup mid-stream.

Drugs tests are pretty damn easy to pass to be honest.

The only way really that this wont work is if you take a laboratory test where they ship it somewhere as it will show dilution.

YoungAdamm

YoungAdamm

• Registered Upgraded
  • 162 posts

Bro I tell you what. I never quit smoking for my drug test. I had to go get it done at a professional testing location.

All I did was about 2-3 hours before the test, I drank a full gallon filled with water, and had my urine diluted until it was almost clear.

I EASILY passed the test.

Also, remember to piss in the cup mid-stream.

Drugs tests are pretty damn easy to pass to be honest.

Do exactly this and you'll be golden. I got home tested twice WHILE HIGH using this meted and passed both tests. Get the detox pills and you'll be golden

WpStoner13

WpStoner13

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
thanks ill let you know how it goes

b lewis

b lewis

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,250 posts
I smoked a week before my test and 3 days before it I drank a bottle of water everytime I pissed with 2 pills in the morning and 2 at night. I did it the last three days and passed. It was probably overkill but I was cautious.

samib226

samib226

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Are the cranberry pills the detox pills? If not, what are the detox pills called? :confused:

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users