Cranberry pills for passing a drug test?

• by WpStoner13
  • Dec 15 2011 01:34 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • Please log in to reply
  • Banned

• PipPipPip
  • WpStoner13
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 64 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 01:34 AM

Its going to be a home piss test that they get from the store, i have probly drank 60 oz of water in past 3 hours, and taken 4 cranberrry pills. idk when they are going to do it or even if they are but i heard them talking about it. i smoked 2 grams friday with 4 people so probly about .5, and then monday i did a waterfall bong hit which uses about .06 of a gram. Do you think ill be fine if they do it within a week with a little cheap one from CVS? also im getting 4 detox pillls from my friend tomorrow. PLEASE HELP!:mad:
Replies (6)

• Stoner

• jewsmoke
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 438 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 01:36 AM

Drinking water only helps within a few hours before the test. No point in chugging water if your test is within a week.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 127 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 01:37 AM

Bro I tell you what. I never quit smoking for my drug test. I had to go get it done at a professional testing location.

All I did was about 2-3 hours before the test, I drank a full gallon filled with water, and had my urine diluted until it was almost clear.

I EASILY passed the test.

Also, remember to piss in the cup mid-stream.

Drugs tests are pretty damn easy to pass to be honest.

The only way really that this wont work is if you take a laboratory test where they ship it somewhere as it will show dilution.

• YoungAdamm
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 162 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 01:39 AM

Bro I tell you what. I never quit smoking for my drug test. I had to go get it done at a professional testing location.

All I did was about 2-3 hours before the test, I drank a full gallon filled with water, and had my urine diluted until it was almost clear.

I EASILY passed the test.

Also, remember to piss in the cup mid-stream.

Drugs tests are pretty damn easy to pass to be honest.

Do exactly this and you'll be golden. I got home tested twice WHILE HIGH using this meted and passed both tests. Get the detox pills and you'll be golden

• Banned

• PipPipPip
  • WpStoner13
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 64 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 01:42 AM

thanks ill let you know how it goes

• b lewis
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,250 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 01:58 AM

I smoked a week before my test and 3 days before it I drank a bottle of water everytime I pissed with 2 pills in the morning and 2 at night. I did it the last three days and passed. It was probably overkill but I was cautious.

• Pip
  • samib226
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 05:40 AM

Are the cranberry pills the detox pills? If not, what are the detox pills called? :confused:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved