If you could fuck any girl in the world, who would it be?*PICTURES ONLY*

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ogKUSHbone, Dec 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Yes, leaves just enough to the imagination.. She looks a bit guilty by that association alone.

No shame to be had in Sin City though.

[​IMG]

Boy howdy, that's a lot of woman there!

:bongin:

3. I like my women to be at-least 150 pounds heavier than me so they can knock me down in the bedroom and slam me into walls.

4. #7424 JerryInDFW, Nov 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2014

Sounds like a great way to stay in shape!

Sent from my BNTV250 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. 🐃

Attached Files:

6. Jeniffer aniston!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I'd hit this....

5735f2182b4965d7a184c5b3e042c32e.jpg

8. This inspired me to want to take the place of that bong - or at least be reincarnated as one!

10356758_860466477306049_8393978856091761147_n.jpg

This one just because it's so fucking cool!

10613072_878328405519856_776930342783298309_n.jpg

:bongin:<em><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);"> </span></span></em>

9. #7429 Bubbashine, Nov 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2014
    [​IMG]

10. I agree

There was a scene in Bruce Almighty where he made her boobs get bigger. I got a boner during it.

I'd fuck her way back and in current times.

[​IMG]

11. #7432 travilanche, Nov 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2014
    You're crazy dude. Yeah, Kim K. Is nothing special in the face, but that body is a fuckin eleven!

And that girl you posted is unhealthy. Women are not supposed to be that skinny. At that size they have higher percentages of miscarriages and other pregnancy problems. Plus skinny girls don't like sex, and they suck at it.

Gianna Michaels...proper sized ass.
    http://s601.photobucket.com/user/tehmonkeh01/media/arfcom/gianna-michaels-heels-and-hoes-1.jpg.html

Hope one of those big 'uns sits on your face for a good long time. Oxygen deprivation could only help you.

13. I would hardly call Kim k., or Gianna biguns. That is the size that a healthy woman is supposed to be. Get yourself a woman that nature built specifically for the sole purpose of fucking. You will be glad you did.

And while I certainly wouldn't mind them sitting in my face...but oxygen deprivation doesn't help anyone. Your post makes no sense.

15. You are perpetuating the myth that being rail thin means you are healthy. The opposite is true. I don't understand what's sexy about a malnourished bag of bones, but if that's your thing keep goin for it. There's plenty of methed out skeletons out there. So have at 'em.

I will stick to healthy women with DD hangers. That's where the real fun is.

16. I really don't want to get into this again and tie up this thread with this kind of nonsense, but I cannot understand what makes you believe your opinion, experience or taste is more valid than someone else's.

You stated some stats that slim women weren't as healthy blah blah blah, and there's nothing but stilted data to backup that claim. In fact, all you did was parrot something some misery pimp in the media invented.

I'm not going to cite some silly stats. All I can offer is the fact that you'll never see a Victoria's Secret model with a mutant sized ass or other overnourished bits, and thank goodness for that. I'll let you and others buy into that style over substance big ass fad.

Sent from my BNTV250 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. adriana lima

Attached Files:

18. hey can you cunts take it to PM? you are fuckin up the vibes in this thread. fuck you very much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.