Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaped weed for brownies question.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by majesticemu92, Dec 12, 2011.

1. :confused:How much vaped weed do you need to make a good batch of brownies?

2. In the summer, i used about 6 grams of vaped bud to make my cannaoil, then proceeded to make the oil into a batch of brownies. I split the brownies into 12 equal pieces, with a dosage of 0.5 grams of abv each dose. A dose was enough to give you a light to medium high. I'd probably recomend using 12 grams of avb per batch of brownies cut into 12 pieces. This is a dosage of 1 gram per brownie.

Keep in mind i only simmered my cannaoil for about 2 hours, i'm sure you could increase potency by heating for longer, and absorbing the most thc you can into the oil!

3. i usually get about 2 medicine bottles full of vaped herb and stems - 10g last time. Then we added 3.5-7g of headies. The brownies dont need the fresh green but if you do you could cut each brownie up and still get a nice buzz. just moved out here to CO, so ill prolly use an 8th of medical in my next batch.

Pot Brownies is where i point anyone making brownies.

4. Question
    I don't use a vape / Have just don't really care for it
    But if you were to make brownies or ???
    Using veped bud wouldn't they be pretty weak since most of the THC has already been removed via you vapeing it???

5. Yes, but there is still some THC left in the ABV. That's why you just use more. It really lets you get the most out of your weed. It makes it go really far. Saves money and gets you higher. Seems like a good deal to me. No combustion = bud saved = cookable because there's more THC leftover = awesome.