Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Need help with Kief brownies!!

• Please log in to reply

npjb22

npjb22

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Yo, so yeah ive been trying to find a good recipe for a batch of kief brownies but i found that there seems to be a lot of speculation on kief brownies. Some say to just add the kief to the mix in its normal form. Others say that you need to make kief oil. I don't really care which way, i just want the best way. Also, what is a good ratio of kief to oil or how much kief should i put in one batch of brownies?

Please don't just post things like "Why not just smoke the kief?" because i want to make brownies lol. Me and my friends smoke a lot so we always have a ton of kief, so why not?

Awaiting your replys
Thank you very much
-npjb22

Jezn

Jezn

• Registered Upgraded
  • 495 posts
definitely make kief oil, and don't rush it, good oil takes some time. You would be wasting your kief if you didn't. I can't say how much kief you should use since i don't know how pure the kief is, how much you have, from what material (regs/mids/dank) your kief comes etc. You'll have to give us some more info cuz a ton of kief can be a gram for one person and 20 grams for another person.

When it's reasonably pure kief from dank, i would say 5g per brownie mix. You can make good brownies with 7g of dank, some people punt an oz of mids in, everyone has an a different dossage.
I would make some with all the kief you have, be carefull preparing the oil, eat one and see how buzzed you get. the next day you can eat the 'correct' amount of brownies to get as high as you like

edit: use the search button and look for other peoples experiences on the forum

BadKittySmiles

BadKittySmiles

Compassion Support BadKatsCannaPharm.com

• Bronze Member
  • 6,586 posts

npjb22

npjb22

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
yeah i did, i just couldnt find a mix for 1 single batch of brownies that people agreed on. Either something requires a crock pot or is a recipe for like a pound of butter. the only video i found that seemed to follow what i was saying was a video by this dude name papakief. but he used a whole ounce and it just seems like the way he cooked it that he was wasting a lot of kief.

i do know how to read a forum and use a search bar. and ive seen threads where dozens of people say that you can just throw the kief in and that the brownies worked for them. but then i have other people like you who say that that will waste the kief and that the others are lying.

npjb22

npjb22

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
the guy in the video made butter with the ounce btw.

BadKittySmiles

BadKittySmiles

Compassion Support BadKatsCannaPharm.com

• Bronze Member
  • 6,586 posts

Edited by BadKittySmiles, 11 December 2011 - 11:50 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users