Numbnutts sour d confidential cheese and star 47 grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Numbnutts, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Tonights update..all are doing well..the plants I gave gauno have not shown any signs of burn yet..no nutrients have been given yet.

Attached Files:

2. Here is a star47 that for some reason hasnt grown as large..i wonder if forgeting something like the great white I gave em could make this much of a difference or if some plants are just runts..

Attached Files:

3. Heres a little update first off is this plant..i have em in bags so I was thinking I wouldnt be able to tie em down but I took duct tape and ran the tape on the edge poked a hole and tied the tie to the reinforced piece where the tape is..worked awsome and now ill be able to veg longer without concern of height..the girls are growing so fast maybe two inches a day possibly.
    This is sour d number 2 fimmed topped and now tied down.

Attached Files:

4. This plant is sour d number4 as a test I crushed up about a half teaspoon to a gallon of peruvian seabird guano 12 11 2 ill check her again tonight for burn..slowly adding nutes to make sure I dont jack em all up at once.

Attached Files:

5. This next one is another sour d I fimmed then topped and am now tieing.

Attached Files:

6. These girls are all at three weeks right? You're going to have some beauties on your hands, man:cool:

7. Another plant thats been fimmed then topped then tied and the tops cropped to slow down the two new stems..this is sour d number 5 .

Attached Files:

8. 20 or 21 days from sprout..i cant believe what a difference the better spectrum bulb and additional six in there is making..the tops even after cut are outgrowing the lower branches..
    Oh I jhst picked up cal mag plus..when is a good time to use this? And can I add it to already mixxed water with say grow in it? Or do I wait till they have an issue.

9. It depends on what you are using for a water source. I like to keep my base ppm @ ~200. So my tap is 90ppm and when I add 2ml/gal of CalMag it brings it to a ppm of 190 which seems to work well, for me.

10. Well heres a little update on the tea I made.. Heres the pics..i took the ingredients anfd placed em in a sock..put it in five gals water and aerated it..
    So my only.concern was I used water from tap and mt tap is seven ph always fiveyears straight now..my concern is I put great white in and with clorine there till tommorow they could die..the micros..so should I let it bubble and add more tommorow to make sure they get in thete chlorine free?..well heres the pics..any advice or critique is welcome harsh or nice ..

Attached Files:

11. Tea takes a couple days so I figure ill have a day to still le the gw thrive..if they dies in my fresh tap water..should I foliar with a tea? And how hard is it to burn plants ..thsnks

12. heya NN, I would probably add more great white tomorrow if the chlorine was not dissipated before mixing the tea...Do you have a TDS meter? I am curious to see where the tea is coming in at???

13. I dont have one yet bjt hopefully the girl will get me a nice one for christmas..what I did was added what I estimated at 1/5 stength of all ingredjents..just to get some lifr brewed up..but with the teas will the ph be off? Also would I need to add micro elements since I think the guanos are straight n p k.

14. actually the guano's are pure nitrogen,,,,,no p or k.

15. The jamaican bat guano is 10 2 1
    & the peruvian seabird is 11 12 2..
    when I was at the hydro today I noticed one that was 0 5 0 , and another that was 0 12 11 I believe..so you can deffinitly get em in different setuos.

16. I hope you can see this close enough..

Attached Files:

17. NN, I have a Koi pond and well water so I have no concern about chlorine but when I was learning about my fish they said to let the water sit over night and the chlorine dissipates and has no affects. In fact I added the sludge out of the bio-filter to the dirt I'm mixing. Pretty nasty stuff but full of bacteria.

18. Hi fay..hope your having a good weekend.

19. One of the star 47is the runt of the group so I didnt top it..i fimmed her then I let it go..today I decided id pull it over to the side and tie it down to allow yhe lowest branch to become the main branch then untie it later so it can still grow the top out...here it is.

Attached Files:

20. Just today when I went to the hydro I grabbed ph up and ph down..i am going to ph it to seven every single time..seven is perfect..nothing gets locked out at seven..actually nothing will lockoht between 5.8 and like 7.3 thats why I love promix it is sooo forgiving..