Numbnutts sour d confidential cheese and star 47 grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Numbnutts, Dec 9, 2011.

1. im subbed,,,

all i noticed is the size of your pots,,,

they are kind of small, the plants will be root-bound in no time with those small pots,,,a 3 gallon pot is neutral for doing lst,,,, allthough you can wrap the stalk '' around'' the outside of the pot also,,,,

the only nute i'd add right now would be the poop,,,,which one is up to you,,,, i myself like to use,,, '' fish fank cleaning'' water...when starting my plants,,,but basically anything organic at the right dosage wont hurt nothing,,,

...and mix it light,,,1/4 strenght of recommended dosage,,

i too am growing sour diesel,,,,ive got 3 i recieved from clones,, one i think is definatlly going to live,, the other 2 :confused_2:

ive done chunked 6 that died,,, the root network wasnt worth a shit,,,,,most had '' no'' roots

if i can get just one to live ill be happy,,,,

i plan on bredding it with some AC/DC HAZE.... 2 of them seeds are germinated,,,,lets hope for 1 male,:hello:

i'll be in,,,with some advice and a lot of props,

good luck man<---------------:cool:

2. Chicken they are actually five gallon bags..maybe its the angle of the picture..im pretty happy the seeds germinated ok..80% lived..one sour d and one afghani haze 33 didnt germinate..but the ah was a freebie..so was the confidential cheese im pumped about..
    Tonight I was going to take two tea spoons of peruvian seabird guano to four 1/2 gallons of water and let it oxygenate for a day then feed it to the plants..
    Should I add great white?
    On another note I topped the plants and the lower branches are really taking off.

Attached Files:

3. Finished topping all plants the sour d was growing too fast for the lower branches so I topped..misted plain water
    Sour d topped heres a photo update.

Attached Files:

4. [​IMG]

Damn man, this girls main stem is massive already!:eek: Such a nice even canopy you have there!:hello:

5. Thanks man ...they seem to be thriving I finished topping em all off yesterday and this morning took a couple pictures..i gave one test plant a half of a teaspoon jamaican bat guano to a gallon of water yesterday and I havnt seen any sort of burn.
    Heres the pics.

Attached Files:

6. BEAUTIFUL!:wave:

7. Thanks fay...good to see ya stoppin in.

8. Between the Ed Rosenthal book you have in pic#2 and Jorge Cervantes Bible, you cover a good amount of info! Such a good read huh?

9. you noticed that hhuh? Yeah I love those books..they dont really get all that deep into specifics but they do.cover every scenareo at least the basics..any advixe on other good books?

10. Heres a photo update..
    Found a very odd plant in the group..this plant has four branches at each node on one branch and three on another..imagine if I top those branches ill add seven new tops with two topped branches..wild..first time ive seen this personaly..ive seen tricots or triploids whatever ya wanna call em.

Attached Files:

11. Heres the others..star47 (1) was given bat guano this morning with no ill effects..
    The difference in growth every day from last time when I had one six hps up is soooooo insane. The plants are growing twice as fast..

Attached Files:

12. I am so weary of adding nutes that I pushed a plant too far last time....when to feed oh when to feed..i test misted two plants with water and like less than a fourth strength grow..ph was six of the spray..

13. Here is my test plant..bat guano top dressed..looks great today
    . I guess they're old enough to give guano at least

Attached Files:

14. note to numbnutts, don't be stupid fim and top them all.. every time I leave the plant untopped I regret it in the end

15. Do you ever supercrop?

16. I hope you are proud of that!:p
    Those are very beautiful.........:)
    How many times do you fim? I want to do that w/my new stuff that I ordered.

17. I have not supercropped these yet but the lower branches are getting long so as soon as theres a little more foliage and length to the branches ill fim the top growth on the branches..all this has just been fimmed then when the tops started growing faster than the branches I decided to top em all..except one..it all depends how I feel when get down and look at em..i usually never top , last time I pulled it down to the side and tied it and when the lowest branch became the meristem I untied it..

18. I fimmed once at the sixth set of fan leafs. Then topped to keep it even.
    The sour d grows fast as hell and the tops were back growing the fastest like a day and a half later..so chop chop

19. Sounds like you've got a good handle on things! How long do you plan on vegging those ladies for?... I think you are inspiring me to train the shit outa a few of my girls:hello:

20. Train the shit out of em bro..i kick myself in the ass everytime I leave one to grow regularthey are looking pretty good tonight..theyre at that awsome stage where you.can see the difference everytime ya check em..i was thinking since I havnt fed them any grow yet that id feed em grow once then water then water then bloom then flower..but im kinda concerned with how big theyll be by then..i could probably flower now and have em still turn out nice but since I put the second six hundred in there ill flower em at two and a half feet..i guess whatever comes first..that schedule or two and a half feet.